• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~{Mindless Insanity}~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Paris Je Taime

I'm not sure if anybody will answer this(because I am not sure anybody has seen this movie)but I have recently seen this film in theaters and think it is abosolutely amazing. Anybody else have opinions on the film?
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Just an odd Teenager

I'm basicly just bumbing this. When is next chapter!
  3. M

Fanfiction ► Just an odd Teenager

So sweet........ So when is the next chap...
  4. M

79th Academy Awards

For those who don't know, the 79th Academy Awards are coming up soon(February 25th)here are the nominees. Best Visual Effects: Poseidon Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest Superman Returns Best Sound Editing: Apocalypto Blood Diamond Flags of Our Fathers Letters from Iwo Jima Pirates of...
  5. M

Help/Support ► She kissed me while I was sleeping

OMG OMG OMG THAT IS SOOOOO CUTE! It is pretty simple why she kissed you...she likes you, plain and simple. she most likely kissed you than because she knew(or thought)that you were asleep and she could get away with it.
  6. M

Favorite Director O_o

I am kindda tired of these favorite movie threads, so I have decided to do a favorite director thread. Simple, just say who your favorite director/s are/is. Mine would most likely be Quentin Tarantino and Andrei Tarkovsky.
  7. M

Help/Support ► Talking Trash

....You serious... Rally a crowd than beat him up again..........-_-
  8. M

Children of Men

I have recently went to see this film and found it to be fantastic. Most likely in about twenty years or so it will be considered a classic. Great handheld camara work, superb acting(notably Clive Owens)intense action sequences and a great story! What more could you want? Who else liked this film?
  9. M

This is strange.

Okay, whenever I try to give somone rep it says that I do not have premission to preform this action and that I should refresh the page and try again? This has always been the case, and, I am getting sick of it. I try to give friends rep and it doesn't work, I am trying to give rep to someone...
  10. M

Shadow of the Colossus Fanclub.

Come on, you knew it was comin? I brilliant game like this could NOT be left without a fanclub! Here, we bascily..well, we do the fanclub type stuff. Talk about how we felt about the game, what our experiances were, what was our favorite colossus(ah yes, mine would definately be Dirge the...
  11. M

What Battles Do You Want In FM+

Sora vs. His own Anti form..........so cliched though, but it would be challenging.
  12. M

Seinfeld

This thread is for the brilliant show called Seinfeld, which did stop making new episodes, but sure as hell was a god damn good show!
  13. M

A question for people.

I can't remember what this question is called and what the original names of the characterd were, but here it goes. Your name is bob(just go along with it)and your wife is dieing. The only way you can save her is if you get this drug that this person name Bill has, but Bill is selling it at a...
  14. M

Help/Support ► i might get killed

....You really believe this, you guys are like 13, right, you really think that he will be able to get someone to shoot you?
Back