• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Miminezz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Miminezz

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Glad to see I'm not the only one who prefers Doug Erholtz's performance over David Boreanaz.
  2. Miminezz

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? These are so awesome~ I always forget how much HJO's voice has changed until I hear stuff from the earlier games.
  3. Miminezz

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I agree with Benedict participating in the franchise. He could play the villain in the next saga...should the next saga be a male. :D
  4. Miminezz

Is This Picture Real?

I'd love to see that pic. XD
  5. Miminezz

Is This Picture Real?

Ooh, I wish he'd do art like this more often! *coughTAVcough*
  6. Miminezz

Is This Picture Real?

Oh okay! Since I couldn't find any source on the picture I wasn't sure if it was real. Thanks!
  7. Miminezz

Is This Picture Real?

I found this picture while searching the interwebs. It looks legit and has Nomura's signature, but I can't seem to find if it's real or not.
  8. Miminezz

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? ^^^^YES, Jesse McCartney blew me away with his performance!! Seriously, he's become one of my favorite actors over the course of the series! And I'll admit that when he was announced to play Roxas back in '06...
  9. Miminezz

Here are my drawings!

I'm posting my DA account since a lot of the drawings are really big and I'm not gonna resize them! ^_^; rinounahearts on deviantART
  10. Miminezz

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Wow, I wasn't even aware of the cropped screen. To be honest, it really doesn't bother me as long as the game looks awesome.
  11. Miminezz

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! True, knowing SQEX they'll retcon a bunch of this to make it better! As far as Sora's voice goes, can't they digitally alter HJO's voice in case he has to do additional scenes? Isn't that what they did with Aang's VA for Avatar? I remember reading that...
  12. Miminezz

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! I meant the story writing...it was all over the place and full of plot holes and...nevermind. But I did say that I loved some of the cutscenes and some of the dialogue is awesome.
  13. Miminezz

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! The biggest problem that Days had was the writing, imho. Otherwise I found it mildly entertaining because of some of the scenes. Oh god, just hearing her theme in this trailer had me bawling like a little girl. ;>n<;
  14. Miminezz

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! I love you, Master Spockanort! So much detail put into this! I want to watch all of these cutscenes on my TV! <3
  15. Miminezz

Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released! Aw, man! I really wanted to see that! ;_;
Back