• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Miminezz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I understand that. I live with my parents too, so they make me do stuff even if I don't feel like it. XD If I were them I'd let you relax, though. ^_^ And yeah, I guess you're right. It gives you a reason to bundle up really warm. :)
    You're very welcome! ^_^ *hugs back* Try resting on some pillows or a bunch of blankets, make as much cushion as possible. It's a wee bit chilly here, but hot chocolate is yummy any time. :3 I don't like the cold. Winter is my least favorite season lol. Except the holidays of course~
    Awww, I wish there was something I could do to help. :( Just make sure to take it easy, ok? *sips on some hot chocolate myself* it is yummy! ^_^
    Ouch! D: Will you be ok? Poor thing... Would some hot chocolate help? :) *gives you a cup*
    I know! D: I have to wait longer for it to hit DVD so I can watch movies. Oh, how are you today? :D
    If anything I've jinxed myself more. ^^'

*u* Thats pretty cool! I've meet a few people from other countries on here but not one that's moved here from one~

8D Trust me if you was tea, you'd be in a many mans top choice~
    lol Sadly I have none of those.

Sorry to leave but it's nearly 2am for ol Gram here and I cant hold my head up anymore, I'm gonna go on to bed. But it was great talking to you today! Hope We get more chances too saturday [or sunday, whenever I reappear] farewell~ 8D
    If your luck is like ours everything else will just raise with it making it pointless. =[ I'm so stuck cause of the economy.

*o* I didn't know that! 8D So your native Mexican then? =D I see, ever get words mixed up here and there? lol

Whaaaat? Psssh dont be modest but you looks lots prettier now~ 8D
    ^3^ lol I'd say you crazy for not liking your pictures but I cant ever like any of mine so I'm no better. Yet another reason I dont use it, I dont like my relatives~ x'D
    I know! I can't even get over 9hrs at my work place. =[ The economy is so bad I cant move either and I REALLY want to.

\^u^/ That's so cool! Is that a part of Cali that speaks spanish prominently then? You even have two accents~

*o* You looked that pretty in an old picture? Bet you must look even prettier now then! rofl I can't take good pictures to save my life. xD Guess it's good I dont facebook then, I'd never hear the end of it for not taking pictures.
    I wouldn't recommend coming here, it really is a waste of space. Which is very sad to say since the country/scenery is beautiful. =[

=D English isn't your first language!? That's pretty cool! What others do you speak? *u*

^-^ Wow your rather beautiful then.
    lol Each time I try to take a picture of myself for that thread it looks horrible.
    XD That's just how movie theatres are, I watched it on dvd, so the tv could be any volume I wanted.:p But it was still a cool movie.^^
    TnT guu *hugs*

Kentucky. =/ Pillbilly hell.

When'd you start video games then? xD Did I just see you in the picture thread?
    No. =[

A small town would be nice if there was things to do and all the neighbors weren't liable to rob your house for pills. TnT

Aw why'd you stop for? I tried a few gundam series but I never enjoyed them like I did Wing. lol That's alright, I wasn't a big fan of the first avatar cartoon but this second one is pretty good. =]
    lol Well there would be if most had stayed. I've had a many a friends here leave before they reached 20.

lol You wouldn't want to live in my small town it is literally [listed by wiki I might add] 2 miles in size and it's full of bums and drug addicts. Granted I wouldn't want to live in a big city either, I dont like parties or clubs or such myself. I just wish I had a bigger TOWN is all. =[

TuT You have such great taste <3
    Of course DBZ first of all, lived on that as a child. Outlaw star is one of my all tiem faves. I've read the Ruroni and Oran mangas which was great. I like Gundam Wing, Code Geass, I REALLY like Mushishi, Sword Art Online, currently one piece manga, Dgrayman, Beelzebub, Legend of Korra anndddd....I cant remember I know there's a lot more though. xD
    Yayyy. XD I love those movies too. ^^ I just saw Star Trek into Darkness yesterday.\*u*/
    ^-^ lol It's rare to meet one close to age with me here let alone above~

Well sadly my town is so small those are all I've got. Though I do love to swim in the summer, I'm drawn to fire more than I should be, I like anime stuff and I read manga to pass the time. ^3^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…