• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Millenious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Agrabah, Hercules, and POTC, are the only worlds id like revisited due to unresolved major plot or in the case of Agrabah the only direct to video sequel that imo should've been a theater quality film with king of thieves. A...
  2. M

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

im not saying i disagree with the ones you hear but im more thinking of the undertones and beats in rikus KH2 theme, it just sorta fits to me. Eh who knows, wild speculation being what it is in forums...you know
  3. M

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Im gonna go ahead and jump on the "its some incarnation of riku" bandwagon due to the fact of the last mystery character having soras face and the music sounds similar to rikus theme, just sped up
  4. M

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's PS3 ID: Millenious PSP ID: Millenious Country: USA
  5. M

Only one month (and a day!)

I thought it was the armor, like a whole new level of badass keybearers, or that it wasnt the main characters in the future. Also Master Eraqus name anagram and all stuff about him, i thought he wasnt gonna make an appearance .
  6. M

BBS promotions

not sure if its that big, but i've noticed a lot more promoting for the game lately such as a gamefly commercial with BBS as a major game featured
  7. M

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread actually upon searching more imdb for lols i think i did find Terra's VA Jim Carrey... Terra aaallllllllrighty then
  8. M

No Infrastructure For BbS

you can also go here http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com but either way i'll be ad-hoc partying it up, does anyone actually know the new multiplayer options yet?
  9. M

BBS Screenshots

yeah theyre pretty old, you can see all the known screenshots on the main site's gallery here Screenshots - Kingdom Hearts Insider
  10. M

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

Re: Wh0 pre-ordered so far? the bonus might be an artbook, though that may come with the guide like with kh2
  11. M

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Anyone else notice how freaking similar that blast that Ansem went through is to the corridors of light that TAV use?? I smell a theory a cookng Though not on VA topic, but when is that Gamescon trailer the site talks about coming out, ive never...
  12. M

Online?

So unfortunately no infrastructure, at least ad-hoc party is still an option, well at least for the PS3 owners
  13. M

News On Birth by Sleep

Unfortunately its just a regular PSP 3000, all of which have a built in microphone and video output capabilities, this one just happens to be silver, comes with 4gb memcard and a movie, and come with KHBBS. Its pretty much the same as the FF Dissidia bundle. Even though it cost more i went and...
  14. M

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

Anyone else notice he wields both blades back like Ventus does? I'm not sure wether its significant, though he would only be the second to do it. edit: Oh and wisdom form Sora but i dont think that counts too much
  15. M

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread No unfortunately, though this was interesting Q. Hina Do you think the reception of KINGDOM HEARTS games differs between the Japanese and Overseas markets? A. Tetsuya Nomura, Director I think the fans in North America are very passionate...
Back