• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Milky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Kingdom hearts and dubstep? BEHOLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usC8Z35GtJY
  2. M

Re-Edited a recent photograph of mine.

http://i.imgur.com/9DVr2.jpg CnC Large Format
  3. M

The Milk has returned.

Its been three long years since i actually decided to make a post here... I'm sure whoever was around back in the day has changed their name or ditched this place entirely. For those who remember, please stand up I went by names such as; Milkman, Milkman64, Milkeh For those who don't, move...
  4. M

I've been away from this forum for like...two to three years. This is what i've been up to lately.

What i've been up to LATELY* durp Real Life - Into my mind - Imgur link to album. Three images here. From Real life 1 to Real life 2, it's meant to show progression in terms of how enlightened this being is. From the smokey remains of his idea, to his true inspiration, and finally his godlike...
  5. M

Help/Support ► Im 20 years old...the basics of women

you might be gay. or you're just way too shy.
  6. M

BEHOLD

A SECRET KNOWN ONLY TO MOST CANADIANS MILK IN BAGS
  7. M

Help/Support ► "i don't love you, but i'm trying to"

SAFE SEX IS GREAT SEX. BETTER WEAR A LATEX.
  8. M

halp

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?
  9. M

Help/Support ► helpppppppp girl problemmm

stick it in her pooper. or just do what you think is right. also she aint bulimic, she lies for attention.
  10. M

drive forms(photobucket(bad pictures))

get photoshop .
  11. M

New Scans i found

scan 1 scan 2 scan 3 enjoy. I hope these aren't too old.
  12. M

Help/Support ► Skullcandy Earbuds

it should have come with different sized cusions which you can put on it, which make it fit better
  13. M

Help/Support ► Buying a new guitar

Go Epiphone for acoustic. Amazing guitars. Electric? Ibanez, Fender, Epiphone, Gibson. I don't like yamaha.
  14. M

Toronto school board approves black-focused school

I feel this has to go in Intel Discussion because it deals with Racism and Segregatoin To summarize: The Toronto District School Board has green lit the creation of an "afrocentered" school. Segregation is no longer racist.
Back