• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MilkMan20206

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH2: FM+ Trailer Question

I have a question about the KH2: FM+ trailer that I was hoping you guys could answer. I can't get a picture but around 5:02 during the trailer it shows and Organization XIII meeting and three open chairs. I was wondering if anyone knows whose chairs those are. Sorry if it's a stupid question but...
  2. M

...the keyblade graveyard...?

What's the Present Keyblade?
  3. M

Is it possible that this is in the future after all of the other keyblade weilders? 'Cause they can't be the original.
  4. M

I never saw that. I suppose it could be a keyblade. But which one? Light, Darkness or In-between?
  5. M

When did Nomura say this?
  6. M

What was Zexion's weapon cause I can't remember?
  7. M

Why Ienzo? He wasn't that important of a character.
  8. M

Try and figure out the names of all of the Org. Members!

I'm pretty sure Axel's name is Ael.
  9. M

I was reading the Secret Ansem Reports and it talks about how Ansem the Wise found Xehanort asleep on the ground in Radiant Garden and that he had lost all of his memories. Well, in the Secret Ending it says "Memory of Xehanort" so maybe this is about Xehanort's memories. And also in the Secret...
  10. M

wardrobe room in twilight town

I think my Inner-Demon is right but the thing about Yen Sid's book is a nice theory. But I forgot exactly what it said.
  11. M

Magic Elements

I'm pretty sure you get them as you progress throught the game automatically.
  12. M

Final Form... When to get it

No you get Oblivion later in the level.
  13. M

Final Form... When to get it

It's random after you beat the Memory's Skyscraper level.
  14. M

How Far?

I'm at Agrabah on Standard mode.
  15. M

Post here what you think of the game so far

I'm at Port Royal and so far it's really great especially the fighting, but it's not really telling me alot about Organization XIII. So I guess it's just so you wonder the whole game.
Back