• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Milh_Amethyz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

a disapointment 4 Sephy....

belive it or not i defeated Sephyroth in one try only i thought that i'll have a hard time defeating him but it seems his not that strong as he was in kh1 plus my difficulty is in proud mode and on top of that i didn't even have to read any strategy guide for him. im at lvl 68 when i kicked his...
  2. M

Whos your favorite boss.

Mr. Sephy.......................
  3. M

Namine's voice

How bout Linsey Lohan
  4. M

The Leader of The Org Revealed? (Spoilers)

"supposedly" you get it............
  5. M

The Leader of The Org Revealed? (Spoilers)

- The Enigmatic Man is the superior, who is supposedly Ansem's soul.
  6. M

The order? Good or Bad?

go to the download section of khinsider.com
  7. M

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! th song is good.............
  8. M

My UnOfficial Topic on Keyblade Customization

is the KB Customizing true?
  9. M

Wheres Riku?????????

yeah i know that nut i want to see some pix from KH2 with Riku.........
  10. M

Wheres Riku?????????

do you realy think that riku will be on KH2? I mean you know its been 3 years since they anounced that there'll be a sequell of it and still no sign of Riku.
  11. M

Wheres Riku?????????

Some video and Screen shots are showing some previous character from the first KH and some characters are new but the question is...............WHY ARENT THEY SHOWING RIKU IN SOME VIDEO TRAILER OR SOME SCREEN SHOTS? WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? im sory for the shouting...
  12. M

Questions on deep dive

i think it represents his memory floating away or his light or....................i have no idea
  13. M

$$$

good for you...........
  14. M

pic pic pic

maybe that pic is shown in FM version
  15. M

2 discs???

I think its just a normal switching disk, not a Sora Disk 1 and BHK Disk 2 I think its just like SO:TTEOT
Back