• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mikethesandbag

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

I am proud to say that I have signed! Number 3265! This game must come to America...it simply must. I must hear the voices of the CoM Org. Members, especially my beloved Larxene. :D
  2. M

kh2, too immature?

KH2 isn't immature. It's actually pretty deep.
  3. M

cooolest part of kh2

I liked the scene right after the war when Sora meets Axel (again) and Saix and they see Xemnas. Saix is all evil-like, and Axel is all 'got it memorized??' :D
  4. M

ugliest Organization member?

Luxord was the Org. Member in Port Royal
  5. M

Gummi Mission Items

How is Semi-Auto neccessary?
  6. M

ugliest Organization member?

Shame on you...shame shame...she's sexily slick and so cunningly cruel. ...uh...scaaaa-rreee... Did you seriously just notice that? The Good Larxene is the best looking, being the only girl...even so, she's still the best looking; Axel & Demyx are fairly good lookin guys, even though they're...
  7. M

Gummi Mission Items

Wow...I just did Mission 3 on Assault of the Dreadnought...I certainly wasn't expecting that Hunter-X thing! Holy cow! He killed me twice, until I brought in my Gummi Ship with the Drain/G. I don't know if I'll ever get 100% on that Mission. I still don't have 100% on the two Highway...
  8. M

why cant I enter Hades Paradox cup!why!helpp me please

I think your drives need to be at level 7...that could help.
  9. M

Gummi Mission Items

Alrighty. Thanks Shady. I'll try again. By the way, congrats on your trophy. I tried that game, but I only got like 26th place or something. EDIT: I tried again...and found out I'm missing both of the Cyclone/G's. The guide says they come from Red Speeders...what am I doing wrong?
  10. M

Gummi Mission Items

Is it the same way with the two Reaper's Wheels in Mission 3?
  11. M

Gummi Mission Items

On Mission 3, how do you do that? The guide says I'm looking for Gold Speeders or something...not the Reaper's Wheel.
  12. M

Gummi Mission Items

Hey all, I've searched the forums for help on this but to no avail. So, here we go. In the Gummi missions, specifically Ancient Highway, there are items I can't seem to get. I've got 100% on Missions 1 & 2 but Mission 3 has a few items I can't seem to get. I'm sure I've got all the...
  13. M

kh2 coustumes...

Haha, I would love to have an Organization cloak. Plus, I'd like to say that the Kairi outfit would look...hot...on the right girl. :)
  14. M

Favorite Organization Member

Yeah, it's chakrams. Firey chakrams!
  15. M

Favorite Organization Member

Allow me to be the first to say...Larxene! But I'm a huge Axel and Demyx fan! :D
Back