• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mike12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

kh1 secret bosses

they are just bosses to fight, their origins have no importance, only to beat them and make yourself feel better >_>
  2. M

Favorite Books Series?

Personally mine is Pendragon, but thats me Then theres Maximum Ride, and Warriors...and..well Pendragon is my main favorite. Now, whats yours? Dummies? Comics? Manga? Fantasy? maybe even if your religious, a wide variety of bibles? The list goes on and on. And please, no magazines for...
  3. M

Things that seem wrong but are really right...

Ok, I don't know if this topic belongs here so move it if you have to.... First off, how many of you have been told that something is very wrong and is bad for society? Here is the thread that proves some of that stuff is false: 1. Video Games have a violent influence on kids, thus making...
  4. M

Don't read if merciless

Wow, never thought this topic would last this long
  5. M

Don't read if merciless

If it's released sooner, it means it will be released on the US front sooner =D
  6. M

Don't read if merciless

It sucks, when I turned on my PS2 and got onto KH2, My level 99 files were gone, I think my friends deleted them but I'm sure they didn't. But it's strange cause all my good files are gone, like my level 99 one and the one before the CloudvSep. Scene are gone =( (i'm like a pack rat when playing...
  7. M

curse Nomura

"Interviewer: Will these works be connected with the "New" Kingdom Hearts game? Nomura: KHc features Sora. However, the DS and PSP are both completely different stories, though I cannot say what they are yet. I can say these titles are not the last of the series, and all three will connect to a...
  8. M

KH2 Glitch

erm, tht really isnt a glich, ive done it many times, they get stuck it happens
  9. M

Another Side, A Whole Other Story: KH2 Spoof Episode 3

funny KH2 spoof, heres the link to it: YouTube - Another Side, A Whole Other Story: KH2 Spoof Episode 3
  10. M

Need Help!!!!!!!!11111

I need help finding destiny island background from kh:com so i cna make a sprite comic, i really need help!!!!!
  11. M

sprite comics

goit bored so i made these: i messed up
  12. M

Wow,i noticed something

i was thinking and i thought: Sora, a 15 year old boy, and Riku, a 16 year old boy, pwned org. 13, which are full of adults around wht, 30 years old? and they all had powerful kickass weapons too
  13. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of Nobodies

i read the prolouge and it is pretty nice
  14. M

New sidekicks in KH3

i was thinking in school today, cause' i was bored, that it would be funney(or cool) if instead of Goofy, theres his son, Max and a person to replace Donald in KH3 also.
  15. M

2 keyblades

Think of two keyblades that are your favorite, and think of there combined form. For example, Oathkeeper and Oblivion combined would be the Oath Of Oblivion. Think about it. My combo: Oblivion and Roxas Keyblade(don't know name)
Back