• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mike

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Days Commercial (A bit disturbing, yet funny)

How is that worse? That's wayyy better.
  2. M

holy shit. mikes a teen now? :3

Eh. Haven't been very active this year, usually just hangin out in the RPG Inferno section. But anyway, yeah. I finally turned 13. Just sayin'. Carry on. =/
  3. M

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis I'm playing this on no$gba 2.6a and it works perfectly. One thing though, im up past where you fight Heartless for the first time, and I don't know how to save. :< Help, pl0x?
  4. M

Help/Support ► My own 2008-2009 crisis.

Wow. Your 13, your crushing on a girl, and you even paid 20 bucks for a pic of her to drool over? Sounds like a stalker, if you ask me. Being 13 myself, I can't really give much advice, but, listen to Sam. I agree with what he wrote completely. And um, what was her reaction to it, and why did...
  5. M

O.o

So, here's me tryin' to come back from bein' inactive for over a month or two. So, now I gotta read the announcements to now what the hell has really happened.
  6. M

Fanfiction ► Legend of a Nobody Named Castex

KKL should get to work and finish the Seventh chapter. Any news on an update?
  7. M

Fanfiction ► A Fragmented Tale (Rebirth)

Huzzah! I was waiting forever for this, but am kinda upset that I have to wait more for Part 2 and the next chapter. Inferno Clan, Richard Fair, and Mikey's powers will be explained later in the story. Sorrow doesn't like spoilers, me thinks. And there is no connection to Xehanort, I believe.
  8. M

How much of the Touch Screen will 358/2 use

If anything, I would like them to add a little something like reaction commands for the touch screen. That would be cool, though, to do strong attacks or something using the touchscreen, but I highly doubt it.
  9. M

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop Well, atleast we know it is getting closer to releasing.
  10. M

Nintendo Power 358/2 Days

Link Bah. I scanned this when looking through a recent Nintendo Power issue. Nothing new, says mid-2009 in terms of a release date, but that isn't new eitheir. Just thought I would post it anyway. >.>
  11. M

KH: Re:CoM Confirmed In Europe! ^^

Now hopefully we won't see anymore "Is Re: CoM coming to Europe" threads. >.>
  12. M

Real Life Superheroes

I found this and thought it would give a few people here a chuckle. The Legend of Master Legend : Rolling Stone
  13. M

Goodbye, Sony PSP?

Goodbye, Sony PSP - Video Game Feature - Yahoo! Video Games So, does this take anyone by surprise? There was already talk of a PSP-4000 buzzing around the internet, which if I am not mistaken, was a hoax. A better question though, would anyone really, really care if the PSP was discontinued...
  14. M

kh2 poll

Leon.
  15. M

Help/Support ► 'Always Been Curious About This -

I believe it is possible to love two people at the same time. Same as infatuation. You love one person, but you still deeply care, and are still in love with another. So, my answer is yes. Yes to being able to be in love with two people at the same time. But, there is infatuation that does play...
Back