• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Mika Kisaragi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Sora's masculinity

I don't see what's wrong with it...Jack isn't even human...you people are perverts for even thinking such weird thoughts.
  2. M

kissies

O___O ? This is not a yaoi thread, damnit. >_>
  3. M

3rd version of PASSION

OMFG!!!one O_O Thank you so much! n___n *glomps your head off* Dx; Oh noes, I broke you. D=; Thanks again. =3; xD;
  4. M

kissies

Tifa will so kiss Cloud. Obvious. And Aeris will kiss Leon. Nuff said. And...Donald and Goofy? Boy, are you people sexually deprived...o-O
  5. M

3rd version of PASSION

Limewire gave my compy a virus. >_>; What a biatch. http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0DCZOAW415VK50RPWN1CZNTMMO Took a while to load...for some weird reason. O-o;
  6. M

3rd version of PASSION

Omg...I love this version. @@; I have the Simple and Clean one, if you still need it. ^^ Does anyone have Passion - After the battle? =O
  7. M

Tifa Confirmed

^ Tifa hater! >_> Support Tifa...anyway, I knew about Tifa the first time I saw a picture, even though everyone said it was fake. Jeez...they needed to get their facts straight before assuming. u_u; That's definitely the best piccy of her! She's so pretty! But so serious looking. o-o
  8. M

The Kairi Fight rumor...

Kairi fighting? I mean, with that outfit, she obviously fights. o-o; I figured they'd give her cute pink gloves (Like Tifa) So she can knock down some baddies. o_o
  9. M

PASSION(ENGLISH) on Limewire

^ Maybe he doesn't have Limewire? ^^; Anyway, it's probably not Passion...it's happened to me too. Downloading a song believed to be another song. O-o;;;;
  10. M

Yo >.>;

*cough* Yes, I'm new here. I liked the site, joined the forum. whoop de doo...~_~ And...on Christmas too. =O; Woohoo! Merry Christmas! =3;