• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mighty_Joe_Z

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Zexion.....(minor spoiler)

why make zexion the secret spoiler guy? he's like the smallest, weakest guy ever..... i know, maybe HE created some of the KH2 events with his MIND, so they nevr really happened, or some people dont really exist..... but then again, i have no idea wut im talking about, so feel free to destroy...
  2. M

What I Did't Like About KHII

my problems with this game was that: #1. Org. members, most of them had no story, just showed up one time b4, then the next time u see 'em, u kill em. Like Xigbar, the eyepatch guy, just showed up twice and then he died. ou didnt get to know anything about him. #2. i think the ending scene...
  3. M

Hey...

uhhh.......yea...what he said :)
  4. M

Think about its meaning

if KH was just a dream and sora woke up from a nap on the beach or somethin like that...than i know alot of angry people who would have Nomura's head !!!!!!!!
  5. M

Riku and Riku Replica thought.

it could be a new replica recently created by the organization...perhaps he wears a blindfold because he weilds the darkness freely, he could be an EVEN DARKER replica, and the light could blind him.......or perhaps i'm an idiot and should just stop talking :)
  6. M

BHK and Glowing eyed unknown

does anyone have a link of that pic where sora is chasing an unknown through twilight town???? the unknown "supposedley (sp?)" has the same boots as the GEU...please post a link :)
  7. M

gonna fly?

gliding was awesome but........ugh!!!!..........if neverland returns........grrrrrrrrrrr
  8. M

Hidden picture!

Ohh yea.... ur right......i was thinking of the Horned King........who might be in KH2 :) !!!!!!!!!
  9. M

Where did Pluto go?

i have no idea...would like to................but i don't :)
  10. M

Hidden picture!

cheranabog is that huge black devil-looking creature that u fight in KH somewhere at the end of the world terminus...he is from the disney movie black cauldron
  11. M

I might sound really stupid by asking this, but....

yea i dont hink they lost the rights to tarzan cause they just made a new disney's tarzan movie!!
  12. M

Glitch in the tape?

yea its probably some kind of programmer;s glitch since its not the final game yet:)..........
  13. M

blonde resemblense

hmmm i see....they must have connections.......
  14. M

Just Curious...................................

well considering you never really answered my question.....do you know if there even is gonna be one or not???? it doesnt take that long to translate a website, a simple translator pack can do that............but its takes a little downloading time and some MONEY to install that...........oh...
  15. M

Just Curious...................................

Just Curious.............why the %&*! isn't there an official KH2 site for America ?????? Is it coming soon or something????? sheesh....Japan gets everything first, even a website...........that site is sooooo loaded, too bad most of us here can't read japanese :(