• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MidouriPlays

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hey! Welcome to this page! My name is Luke, an 18 year old gamer who is soon going to be in college (joy..).

I love gaming, obviously, and especially Kingdom Hearts. I began the series in Dec. 2014 when my parents got me both the 1.5 and 2.5 ReMIXes. Since then, I've played all games in order and have even begun a chronological run on my youtube channel to celebrate KHIII's debut soon. It is very rare for a series to drag me in like KH did (only Zelda, way back in 2006, has impressed and had my attention for as long as KH has), as usually I move on within a month or so as far as being a "hardcore" fan goes.

I also love editing and helping people (there are a few guide videos on my channel)

Anyway I could go on and write a book on this but, I won't torture you guys any longer XD hope we become good friends!

Anything with technology
Occupation
YouTube Let's Player, Soon-to-be College freshman, soon Best Buy
PlayStation Network ID
wryan96
Currently playing
KHX, 358/2 Days, Zelda TP, Luigi's Mansion, Naruto Storm 3, Bloodborne, Destiny
Back