• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mickeys Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Release dates

By how things have progressed latley I was wondering when do you think realisticaly the kh games will come out mostly though when do you think bbs will?
  2. M

Info Request

I was wanting to do this glitch in my khfm game but the actual glitch is showed in the original english kh. this is the link to the glitch. YouTube - PM talk, episode 2, kingdom hearts glitch any help is appretiated! Do you tink the glitch will work in khfm?
  3. M

Info request

What are the bonuses you get from completing COM and saving it to your memory card and starting KH2 FM? I havnt been able to find any info on that.
  4. M

What would you have liked to see in Riku?

I really liked the idea of him having the dark form transformation to his arsenal because it would have seriously been awesome with sora side by side Fighting final Xemnas
  5. M

Enigmatic Soldier....??

cool thanks this is awsome I have watned to know this for a while
  6. M

about the first FM and swap magic

DOes anyone know for sure if Magic swap 3.6 works with Kingdom hearts 1 FM?
  7. M

Please Help

I dont understand I am on Critical mode I have beaten the Knight defeated all worlds and still didnt unlock secret movie I thought those were the only requirments for it can someone help?
  8. M

Translation help

what did the knight say to sora b4 the battle between the two? can you also tell me what signifigance the org meetings had to story line?
  9. M

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

i dont think so hope not anyway :o_O: I have the import I am sad I dont now what the silent scenes are saying lol but it is definatley worth getting so fight for it!!
  10. M

Ok I need to know peoples opnion on pre set strength for your sidekicks on enemies

By the way how many people were ticked about your side kicks having pre set amont of damge they do to most of the nobodys? Has anyone recodnized that? Donald Goffy and other sidekicks true strength is shown when you fight nobodys like THe Dusk and the little nobodys that change shape and even a...
  11. M

Please help With Cave of rememberence

YOu know the third room after the mine shaft how do you get all the machines going so It can clear a path for me?
  12. M

Please Help question thread

Please someone tell me how to get the E.S. fight in Kh 2 Fm I looked through all the forums and cant find it.
  13. M

help with Marluxia

NO no use Ars Arcum alot when he is not useing a card use it on him and do it often and he dosnt do much beack to you or use sonic Blade seriously he was very eay for me doing that
  14. M

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

Dogenzka Do you know if FM+ has English subtitiles or not I really want to know cause I am Seriously thinking of Buying it.
  15. M

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

Is it Frusturating to play it cause it is in Jappenese?
Back