• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mezmerize

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Favorite Style.

So yea no matter what you say. Everyone has their own "style." So what's your favorite style. And if you dont have a favorite what style would you most like to have?
  2. M

Rep the person above you

Yea um its pretty self explanatory. Rep the person above you.
  3. M

Hypnotize

Has anyone gotten Hypnotize, System of a Down's new album, yet? Im like just about to go get it and i want to know people's thoughts on it.
  4. M

just kind of a random question

Whats the significance of the matsuke scroll and shiitake scroll that you get from hitting the rare truffles a certain amount of time?
  5. M

im really bored, but i think this is cool...

Those are good pics...but ive already seen this stuff haha...
  6. M

Bhk Gang Theory.

Yea ive always thought that those three kids that hang out with bhk were just like tidus wakka and selphie but that theory sorta makes sense. (i dont really know too much about the characters so my opinion doesnt count much.) It would definitely be confusing for the past present thing to be in...
  7. M

Help with Tales of Symphonia...

Hey guys! Um i just finished killing Rodyle and being able to transport between Sylvarant and Tethe'alla but now i have no idea what im supposed to do next. Does anyone know what to do? (Sorry if the question doesnt make sense.)
  8. M

Ugh yet another relationship topic

Ok me and my gf have been having problems because we havent been able to see each other very often. We live in different cities so it makes it even harder to see each other. I need some ideas of how to make seeing each other easier and things we should do together and stuff like that. Please...
  9. M

Root for me

Haha arent you glad that i showed you that? Well i think im level 26 right now but i dont remember ill have to check. But i havent played in awhile so...
  10. M

haha......i......like.....this

Type......random.......messages.........like...........this.
  11. M

Let your feelings be known!

If you like/love/care/miss etc. someone then let it be known here! Shout out their name or something about them that you dont like. Please tell me if this is in the wrong place. Ill start. KATHRYN I LOVE YOU!!!
  12. M

What song means the most to you?

What song means the most to you? Like holds the most memories or makes you the happiest, saddest, etc.
  13. M

kiss a random person!

This is pretty much like the kiss the poster above only you can choose who you kiss out of anyone in the world. Ill start! I kiss (you guessed it) my gf Kathryn!
  14. M

Favorite ice cream flavor

Whats everyone's favorite ice cream flavor!?
  15. M

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission

This is a great fanfic!!! You definitely have to write more!
Back