Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mew_ichigo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

When will you get KH2?

I think I'm getting mine on the 28th or on the 29th. o.o I'm not too sure yet. =/ But I mostly think the 28th. =D
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

O_O! That was awesome!!!! =D It's a really good chapy T_S!! :D I wonder what the next one is going to be about........... *thinks* ....... Oh well. I dont got any idea. -.- ..... The next chapy is ganna be great! *cheers*
  3. M

That stinks. T-T I hope you live Kairi!!!! ................ Anyways, it was a great chapter! =D I cant wait for the next! :D
  4. M

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X: Shattered Destiny

O.O! Those are great chapters King!!! I really like your story!!! I cant wait for the next chapy!:D
  5. M

New Kh2 Trailer!!!!!!!!!

WOW! That was a great find iholdthekeys!!!! :D The video had great clips. ^-^
  6. M

Fanfiction ► Catch me as I fall...

That was a good chapy PH! =D I wonder whats the chapter ganna be about. *thinks*......... Oh well. I cant wait for the next chapy! :D
  7. M

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Poor Kairi! Its sucha sad story. *sniffles* I must read the next chapty whenever its finished! =D
  8. M

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

That was awesome!!!!! I really, really liked this chapter! =D I must read the next chapy! xD
  9. M

O.O! Those chapters are so sad for Kairi. T-T ........... Anyways, I cant wait for the next chapy!!! =D
  10. M

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

That was a good chapter!!!! =D It was super good!!! I cant wait for the next chapy! :D
  11. M

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

That was a great chapter!!!! I liked it!! =D .........Poor Roxas. T-T ......... I cant wait for the next chapter!!! :D
  12. M

That was a great chapter King!!! It really got good!!!! =D I cant wait for the next chapy! =D
  13. M

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

That was a awesome chapter K&S!!!! It was so sad. T-T *sniffle* I cant wait for the next chapter!!! =D
  14. M

That was a super good chapter King!!!!! =D I really liked it!!! It was intresting! I cant wait for the next chapter!!! :D
  15. M

Fanfiction ► After The Evil

LMAO! XD That was a funny chapter! I think Riku's the funniest. XD I cant wait for the next chapter! =D
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6