• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• He wouldn't have to be a child molester. All he'd have to do is not become a Heartless, something both Sora and Riku managed to do.
    If his Heart was "kicked" out of his Body like Riku's was, or pulled out, he wouldn't become a Heartless -
    Especially since if the transfer would occur before the first Heartless was born (and after the last Unbirth died, assuming they had to do with Hearts), the danger of becoming a Heartless wouldn't even exist.
    There's always that option, or any process that wouldn't leave his Heart "out in the open" for too long.
    Xehanort's Heart didn't really become a Heartless, either.
    If he has Ven's Heart, it would probably "override" Sora's Memories in the terms of Roxas's appearance even after Roxas got Sora's Memories back; he wouldn't really have to remember who he was even - which kind of ties back in with Xion looking like Kairi.

True that.
    Just what you striked out - as far as we know at the moment.

Roxas is Sora's Nobody.
    The rest I don't even wanna think about. It'll be explained when the time is right.

Well, Roxas having something that he wasn't supposed to have would explain the impression he has a Heart - something he wasn't supposed to have, being supposedly a Nobody.
    She's not unrelated though. And it's a fact that she shares Roxas's "Colors". While you can't tie her down to a lot of other things, I don't think you can pull her away from this.

Nobodies for the most part have their Memories - the Heart leaves the Nobody, but it leaves the Memories behind. Roxas and Namine are exceptions in that term.
    Namine would also make you think that the base, at least partially, does have something to do with it - and it's a combination of the strength of Sora's Heart and Kairi's Pure Heart that she managed to have a form at all, let alone not become a Creeper or something.

Memories are a replacement for a Sense of Self though, as all but proved by the Nobodies. I dare say we know that the Soul has nothing to do with it. What would the Soul Hold that would make it look, let alone act, in a certain way? Nothing we know of, let alone anything that wasn't explained by the Heart and/or Memories.
    Sure thing. :)

I'm in desperate need of spreading these little fuckers, you know. xD
    That's part of why the soul has nothing to do with the appearance - had it been important to the Sense of Self, they'd have talked about it when discussing Nobodies. As it stands though we have Namine who lacks both a Body and a Soul but looks both like Kairi and Ven/Roxas, indicating her relations.
    The Heart, holding the Sense of Self itself, or the Memories it leaves behind, making up for the Heart's absence.
    Roxas lacked Sora's Memories - possibly why whatever he has in him of Ven (be it Memories or his Heart as is hinted in the FM+) managed to surface above the Sora in him.
    Namine - lacking Memories but having ties to Sora's - again, tying her back to Ven.
    Xion - lacking Memories - possible explanation to her appearing like Kairi and Aqua - not her own fault, but the fault of Ven/Roxas's Memories.

It's the strength of the Heart and what it left behind that dictates an appearance, which is why Nobodies such as Dusks - that lack any and all resemblance to their original Selves - exist; because the Soul which they posses helps them not a bit to look like they once did, and neither does the Body.
    I just don't check out the FOKH section as much as I used to XD;;;
    If you want me to look at a thread though lemme know about it XD I'm easy like that.

How's it going in 2009? XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back