• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm the angel of suffering - I bestow it upon others? XDD;;;

night night <3
    Nah, I got one a few days ago XD I'm cool for a while.

they mean love <3
    The strange thing was, I was being serious. 'Cuz if she'd been on any length of time, she'd know at least about my hatred of Kairi, and know not to say anything to me about her.
    We don't have proof of anything, though one has to wonder really in light of the Soul Eater why an option for Sora to not have a Keychain at all was never presented.
    A logical and simple enough answer would be that simply enough - you can't take off the Keychain, only have Sora transform it into another and as a result change the Keyblade's appearance and abilities.
    Eh, it's still pretty fast. However, Insomnica takes the cake.

Thanks! :D I like it that people like my posts. If they didn't, I'd be wondering what I did wrong.

You're right, we could.
    He possibly isn't, but as far as we know not only is getting a Keychain slapped on an objective (SE -> WtD, TAV's Keyblades lacking Keychains with them being Apprentices), one can assume that it's all but irreversible.
    He'd create a Nobody, again, if he was to become a Heartless. I'm assuming it happened in the time where that was all but impossible and probably as part of him being "Erased", probably by Aqua or Terra - which would indicate that Xehanort as we know him wasn't even around, probably.
    We know the Heartless were born because of Experiments which all but forced the Darkness into the Heart. If Ven's Heart was pulled out of his Body, again, much like Riku's Heart was pushed out of his Body, even if Heartless were still around - which they weren't until a year after BBS, by when I'm assuming the Ven-Sora relation was already in place - Ven wouldn't be in any danger of becoming one.

And Nobodies aren't even always born when the Heartless are. I'd sooner wager that if Ven's Body wasn't Erased or something, that it's still out there somewhere, lifeless, like KH1 Kairi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back