• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MetalChemist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Easiest Dragon Strategy EVER

Thats awesome didn't know that. I'm more of a brute so I like to get upclose and personal. Thanx for the tip i'll probably use being as that i'm going to repass it now that i'm outta school!
  2. M

help help help!

I beleive that at the Blockbuster(if you have one) sell a spray for like 5 or 10 dollars and it cleans the disks very well. I know 'cause I use it for my FFVII disks.
  3. M

Stuff you might not of known about Kingdom Hearts(or U might know!)

All that stuff is cool i think its very useful! thanx now i understand the game much better
  4. M

6 New Worlds False!!!

Whoa I'm confused i didnt even know that there were leaked videos out there thats awesome!well they probably did take them off so that the game wouldn't be spoiled!
  5. M

World of Warcraft

Just wondering what the masses thought About "WOW". I seem to enjoy it. I think it rivals ff11. State your input.:rolleyes:
  6. M

What game touched you?

I was just curius. What is everyone elses most influencial game. That one game that kept you playing day in and day out. I'm talking wake up at 7 in the morning and play till 7 in the morning the next day take a 30 minute nap and then *bang* ur back on the game once again.These are my top 5...
  7. M

The Namine Topic 2.0

I HATE NAMINE> she just lead sora and riku on a wild chase against eachother because they were fighting to protect only a shadow of the beautiful and HOT kairi. But i beleive i hate vexen most of all. Next is hook. Crazy one-armed basterd!!!\...
  8. M

Great gaphics

I agree w/you all about the cut scenes and all that. I recently came back from a golf regional tournament and I played KH Com all the over and all the back home. I played it on a DS though and it made the cutscenes and all that great. Great job and props to Square-Enix on yet again out doing...
  9. M

how will kh2 begin?

Hey you know the letter in plutos mouth at the end of the game. What if the game starts w/a reading of what was in the letter. Then we begin the game. Sort of like a eulogy in a book.< ) <
Back