• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mercury Rain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Back

Hello, Mercury Rain here. It has been like forever since I last visited KHI so I thought I should come by and see if this place was still active. So anyways, I just wanted to say hi to anyone that remembers me.
  2. M

FDD assignment #1

Alrighty, it's time for our first assignment, FDD people :cool: So, let's begin...First the "rules" ---------------------------------------------- -It has to be a sig size -You have to make a Anime themed sig -No Brushes -No C4D's ---------------------------------------------- isn't it simple...
  3. M

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

f@ck.....filefront wont work to me.....*kicks comp* upload it to yousendit.com that should work for everybody :)
  4. M

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

i don't know when i'm getting mine..... i have already beated the jap version (i live in europe) and i guess i'm just waiting for the official europe release date for kh2 (....blaah....)
  5. M

are you excited about kh2

i'm not too excited....i have already played the japan version.....but i'll buy the english one too.
  6. M

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

well, i have many friends and none of them likes kh...well, i guess it is weird for 15 year old to play kingdom hearts...:(
  7. M

Can you believe how close it is

each hour feels like a very slow school day >_< i hate waiting....
  8. M

Can you believe how close it is

i live in europe, so is it like 7 months or sumthing?.... >_< and i'm not gonna import! :D i'll play FFX while waiting...now thats fun :)
  9. M

This Is Unfair

well, because ^like you didn't know that...^
  10. M

The Suffering in Europe

oh shizzit! i'm gonna move back to chicago and 7 months is reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllly long time D:
  11. M

New Ultimania Pics

C00L...O_o *drools* i must buy that "little" book.... oh, and this was really nice find :)
  12. M

when u first get kh2.........

i'm just gonna play it...24/7! :D i'll beat the crap out of that game and once i have finished it t start waiting for kh3...
  13. M

kh2. Why isnt it popular

well, the game hasn't been released in america or europe, so how could it be famous? And it's really popular in here where i live :D
  14. M

where do you buy kh2 demo?

even i don't believe that anymore :mad: you always say that you have it but you don't have any proof
  15. M

New Version Of Sora/Roxas

It's nice, but the head is a little too big...
Back