Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Memory Master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's good to hear that you're still breathing, lol xD

I'm doing good, just watching Toonami.

I like your avatar btw :D I know you like DBZ but I don't think I ever asked you what othe kind of anime that you liked.

So what's new with you?
    Hello Memory Master :] it's been quite a long time since we've last spoken.

How are you doing?
    Your gonna be given things other things Thing I problely wouldn't even dream off..

You need to learn there is balnce with everyone, you can't get full hurt everyone, it doesn't work. I know!

Also your not alone, you are never alone!
    .........I'm only this way cause of the people I've met.

Dude you meet new people or join a Christan club.

Also yeah your gonna rebel, it's part of being human, angels even do it.Is it right no, is it gonna happen yes! You need to learn to live with it! Don't go all Frollo and sing Hellfire cause you get a boner off a hot girl.
    Every bit of evil their is also a bit of good. God can even use evil for his plans to work in the end. You have to find people and see the good of it all cuase if all you see is bad that's all your going to get. I have my mom, Holden, KK, Mega, Gram, Mite, Mina, you Sign my cats and God his/her self and all that. Also I'm met so many nice people, yeah their are jerks but do you can and learn from it all. That was the point of TWEWY and KH...a thing God could use. It's gotten me to lead my voice, writing and artwork to help and empower people. Also take a chill pill, everytime I talk to you it feels like I'm trying to stop a super villan in the making
    MM, have you ever been with yourself and just yourself? Do you knowhow boring that is? Do you know how painful that is? Even if you were able to make the whole world yourself. It would just be yourself. You wouldn't learn, or change and anything. It would be a never ending loop of YOU! And what right would anyone have to change another person's hopes, thoughts, dreams, into your own. God doesn't want a world like that. He's wants a reatisonship with you. He is God we are us and that's how it should be. Together but ourselves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6