• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~Memories~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

INTERESTINS FACTS!!!

This video is kinda old so i'm pretty sure that most people have seen it............if not u may watch it.....:toungesmile: copy and past this.... YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Secret Lab Scene I found this out by myself in another convo... so as u notice the man walks up to the...
  2. M

Axel awakening...........

I've heard Xemnas talking to Xigbar, Saix, Xaldin and Luxord about how Axel was enialated................... They said....................Axel put up a good show..............good entertainment.................................. Who knew he could be that strong............ Wonderful fire works...
  3. M

Kingdom hearts the musical

YouTube - Ultimate Randomness From Who Knows Where!-Kingdom Hearts!!- YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Random Crap: THE MUSICAL!
  4. M

Is Terra apart of the organization?????

I have heard ppl say that Terra the Enigmatic soldier was apart of the organization along with Ven and Aqua...................................is it possible? is it true????
  5. M

Kh2Fm+ & Kh3 theory and videos

KH2FM+ YouTube - KH2:FM+ - New Scene - Axel in the org. XIII room (Subbed) yeah the guy with the lance was Xaldin not Xemnas..... YouTube - KIngdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + New Scene 3 ....... YouTube - KH2FM+Sora vs Roxas with New Scenes The reason y Roxas says thats y is because look at the...
  6. M

Kh2 / Kh2fm+

If u've seen this video then yay! lol if not....watch-----> YouTube - Kingdom hearts II Final Mix pv ok so at the end of the second part of this video (kingdom hearts 2) u c Xemnas go to that basement in hollow bastion and say that the soldier on the ground is a friend or their's. People say...
Back