• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by memberXVI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

my xion theory

another possibility that Xion COULD be Aqua's nobody, but i could be wrong there as well.
  2. M

how long did it take you to beat KH2?

low long did it take you to beat KH2 the VERY first time you ever played it? and i mean the story only,not the other stuff. it took me 4 days to beat the story. you guys/girls?
  3. M

The "I beat KH2" thread

1.Have you got 100% on the jiminy journal? yes 2.Have you leveled op to 7 all the drive forms? yes easiest out of them all. 3.Have you beatened all the cups pain and panic cups to paradox? yes 4.Have you unlocked the secret model? yes and i freakin HATE that stupid X-hunter. 5.Have you beaten...
  4. M

what was the thing roxas drew?

what was the sign that roxas drew on the table in the library mansion to open up the way to the computer room? is it the new(really the old one but new to us) type of enemy's symbol in the interview? i'm thinking it is. what about you poeple,what do you think?
  5. M

what are some kh2fm+ differences from kh2?

the carts in the land of the dragons that hold the drive orbs(i think thats what they're called) wont re spawn anymore,and a new place called the cave of remembrance,and new cutscenes.
  6. M

codebreaker

here's a riku dummy code for donald 11C9561A 0000063E he's gonna stand in the t stance so no threats there but i only did this once and not really sure if he's gonna stay in the t stance the next time.
  7. M

Organization 13: Who would you be?

roxas,demyx,or axel. roxas:cause my favorite type of sword wielding thingy is dual wield. axel:he has a catch phrase got it memorized? demyx:cause he's cool like that.
  8. M

Release Date of KH2 Final Mix+

it'll never come to america UNLESS they deside to put it in birth by sleep/358/2/coded or all of them as an extra feature, cause chances are that it's gonna come out worldwide. but what are the chances of them putting final mix in any of them? but i really hope they do.
  9. M

Who is the person in Olympus?

yep, that was demyx. who in the organization who be that chicken?
  10. M

Thing I noticed

nope didn't see anything either
  11. M

What's with all the KH2 hate?

because they don't know true game when they see it.
  12. M

I thought Roxas was a fake name

roxas is not a fake name cause it belongs to roxas, therefore making it real.
  13. M

codebreaker

here's a few Sora slot-11C95618 0000??? Goofy character slot-11C9561C 0000???? Donald character slot-11C9561A 0000???? (Donald and Goofy people's slot ONLY) (replace the question marks with these digits) ally Cloud-0688 enemy Cloud-08F9 ally Leon-061C enemy Leon-08F8 ally Axel-04DC enemy...
  14. M

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

that fight was one of the greatest foght there was in Kingdom Hearts II. All of those battle before the 1000 heartless was just great. Beating the air out of Demyx,fighting alongside all of the Final fantasy people,thinking that goofy died,that was just epic. My favorite part,aside from playing...
Back