• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by meiyuri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

They must've conveniently forgot the fact that Ursula is supposed to be dead in order to bring back Atlantica so they can show what happened in the real LM. I mean, without Ursula, the story of LM won't be there at all. But yeah, the trio should've remembered that Ursula was defeated. Or maybe...
  2. M

Who do you think dies in bbs

Basing from what Xehanort said in the trailer, it seems that the DS is a being infused with darkness. And as KH is more into the whole darkness and light thing and that they seek to protect the realm of light, the DS would have to go since it doesn't belong out in the worlds. Well, so I...
  3. M

Hmm... is that the power of youtube and the internet working on you? ^____^ They should've made the Roxas/Sora duel a bit longer.
  4. M

Who do you think dies in bbs

There is a high chance that the DS will die.
  5. M

So she can help the keyblade wielder at his lowest? (the scene in HB after Sai'x and Sora's encounter) But yeah, I get your point. If the Org XII can command the heartless, them being there is really a naught point. And Maleficient's sudden change of heart to help out Sora kinda threw me...
  6. M

so, it's really just a side quest and has nothing to do with the main plot, huh? argh.:x
  7. M

After Xaldin's fight, everything else is easy. Xaldin shoud've been made the final boss instead of Xemnas. The only reason Xemnas was hard because you had to fight the guy for five times. (Is he like a cat or something that has nine lives?:x) And what was the relevance of Disney castle to...
  8. M

I agree with that one. I don't see the point why you have to go through the worlds twice. It was kind of a drag. And I don't like Tron's world too, even though I know his involvement is necessary for the plot. The bgm of that place gives me the creeps and all the neon lighting makes me have a...
  9. M

I must agree that KH is way harder than KHII. I have always wondered what's up with that. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? I believe that people want more challenges from the previous game, not making it easier. (Or maybe its because the developers were thinking of the little...
  10. M

One newbie dropping in from another world

Hello everyone! I am meiyuri and, as the thread title says, I am a newbie here in KHI. I have been a fan of KH ever since I got the copy of it ( I think that was in 2004... sorry, my memory is fuzzy) but only decided now to really join the forums. And I would like to give my many thanks to...
Back