• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MeggieKeyblader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MeggieKeyblader

BBSV2 stupid game...

I totally agree. They said that they wouldn't be able to start making KH3 until after FF13 Versus was over and done with, so it's a lot better to have smaller games that prepare us for KH3 and increase anticipation for it, as well as keeping our interest in the series, instead of going years...
  2. MeggieKeyblader

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Didn't Nomura say that they were working on a surprise project for Kingdom Hearts's 10th anniversary? Maybe this is it; maybe they've been working on it in secret, and it'll be released soon. That'd be cool.
  3. MeggieKeyblader

They only said it was a mystery project, so that could mean anything. ...Touche. xD
  4. MeggieKeyblader

Er, are we even sure that this is DEFINITELY going to be a game? Everyone's bashing on this BbS v2, but we're not even sure if it's going to be a full game yet.
  5. MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing too. Is all we have so far the 3-minute or so ending, and is there even more to be expected when te game actually comes out? Like, is this before or after we control Aqua fighting the red-eyed thing and such?
  6. MeggieKeyblader

I'm not reading any other post in this thread because I don't want to get accidentally spoiled, but it says that the secret ending was removed by the user... did anyone else upload the video? I really want to see it!
  7. MeggieKeyblader

Confused about what MX meant (spoilers)

Not sure where to put this... lol In the secret ending, MX tells Terra that he is only one of MX's "roads that he may choose to take". I'm not really sure what this means... anyone care to clear this up for me?
  8. MeggieKeyblader

New info of BBSFM

I don't think this is Master Xehanort's original armor. It doesn't have the same style as TAV's and Eraqus's; it's way too bulky and not knight-ish enough. That scan was kind of a disappointment because now it seems to be almost definitely non-canon. -___-
  9. MeggieKeyblader

Questions I could have answered?

Where in the Ultimania and KH2 Final Mix does it hint that Terra's heart is in Riku's body? I was kinda hoping that it was stilll stuck in his body with MX's heart, I feel like that would be more dramatic,
  10. MeggieKeyblader

Any ideas about this?

Okay, so I was reading through the recent Nomura interview and this particular quote got me really confused: I really can't figure out what the "reason" can be and how it's going to influence the future. Any ideas?
  11. MeggieKeyblader

"Secret Episode" will focus on Apprentice Xehanort

But wouldn't it kinda just be like playing as Terra, because they have the same body, so the same movements/expressions, and so they'd probably have the same attacks and abilities? All they'd really have to change is the skin color, hair color, and outfit.
  12. MeggieKeyblader

Favorite Quote?

Everything said by Hades, Terra, Braig, and Xehanort.
  13. MeggieKeyblader

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

The final scene before Terra's final boss was epic. But I CAN NOT BEAT HIM!!!! I'm too lazy to search, so does anyone have any tips, or any URL's with good tips on how to beat him?
  14. MeggieKeyblader

Who do you like now?

Terra has the best personality and he's the most badass, so he's my favorite. I like Ven's fighting style, and Aqua's pretty cool too. They're all awesome... definitely the best KH trio out there so far.
  15. MeggieKeyblader

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I feel so inferior, everyone's playing the game on Critical and I'm playing it on Standard. I started on Proud mode but I couldn't beat the Wheelmaster and gave up after getting really aggravated xD I'm such a sore loser. So far it's awesome, though! I love the new battle system, and it just...
Back