• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Megamatos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

BbS Release Date Announced

Yes Finally, now I have a date to look foward to, thank you square-enix!!! :D
  2. M

Riku/vanitas connection theroy

riiight sorry, I told you I was unsure about that :(
  3. M

Riku/vanitas connection theroy

and since Ansem SoD, most likely teamed with Maleficent, who, if im not mistaken, was collecting the princess's hearts to create the X-blade with Master Xehanort, I think, Im not totally sure, then maybe the SoulBlade is an incomplete form of the X-blade, and Riku gaining that Body Suit is more...
  4. M

been a while

hey, im pretty sure nobody remembers me, sorry, I was gone monitering my own forum, but I thought Id come back and stay for a while, what have I missed?
  5. M

back from a long vacation

I highly doubt anybody remembers me, but those that do whats up, Im back
  6. M

Back from the land of the dead(and summer homework)

Finally back i had lots of school stuff to do but anyway hey im back and better than ever
  7. M

Who will you play as in Days?

Id stay classic and play as sora Then id play as mickey roxas riku xion axel saix marluxia laxeaus xaldin And most of all.... Xemnas
  8. M

Xion in KH2

If u noticed in the pic namine drew of axel and roxas 2 other figures r shown one of them is saix the other is a hooded figure that looks a lot like xion
  9. M

Who will you play as in Days?

Sora roxas axel riku and xemnas
  10. M

KH characters that look and even act a little like FF characters

now i remeber...RIKU LOOKS LIKE TIDUS (older version)
  11. M

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

yo i change my mind, you gotta have justin timberlake lol and for aqua....idk but seriously u should have the voice actor for Zack Fair as terra's VA
  12. M

yea i guess, riku doesnt remind me at all of Zack, I think riku reminds me a little of sephiroth
  13. M

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? yea i guess but it would still be cool to have them
  14. M

and i think she appears in FFX also, but na not really, cause rikku from ffx had blonde hair
Back