• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mega dude

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

FF7 AC music?

Does anyone know were I can find FF7 AC music like Beyond the Wasteland?
  2. M

Detection Weapons?

Does anyone know the codes for all the detection weapons?
  3. M

Armax Code Thread

Ok this thread will be the thread were people post codes for Armax.I also have a few questions I've seen clips of gameplay as party members and I was wondering if someone could post those codes along with the mickey codes PLEASE?
  4. M

armax code HELP

I've seen a few clips with gameplay as party members and I was wondering if someone could please give me the codes?
  5. M

Mickey codes????

Does anyone know if there are mickey codes for AR Max?My friend has AR MAX so I wanted to see if there are any mickey codes and if there are post them here Please?
  6. M

E3 May 10-12 2006

I 'm looking foward to news on kh3 and I'm wondering if they will have a kh3 trailer at E3.
  7. M

KH3 thread

Post what characters or worlds that you think might be in Kh3.Post theories about Kh3 and information you might have of the possible next KH game.:)
  8. M

Action Replay?

Ok I'm going to go out and get this action replay but does anyone know If I need to get a certain one?I'm just going to get it to have fun not beat Sephiroth with it because I already beat him without any codes.
  9. M

WAAAA!!!!!!Seph Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I guess he is a good challenge to fight then my friend will shit his pants when he finds out that I beat Sephiroth.LOL
  10. M

You know where you fought the 1000 heartless just go there then go to dark depths.Rytakkle what ablity were you using when you jumped realy high and attacked him when he was about to use that spell?????
  11. M

Do you think getting down to 2 bars is good for a 10 year old????
  12. M

I only had 2 more bars until he would die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can someone tell me good abilities and strategies I should have when I fight him and what level I should be at I'm at level 76??????!!!PLEASE SOMEONE HELP???????
  13. M

Kairis Keyblade

Sorry thats the only pic I could find.
  14. M

Kairis Keyblade

Heres a pic of Kairi holding her keyblade http://pics.livejournal.com/nunuu/pic/00168c8x/g13
  15. M

How do I get the Paradox Cerebus cup?

Can someone please tell me how I get the paradox cerebus cup please???
Back