• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MDO2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

Great Chappy!!! Loved it!!! but no violence!!! need violence!!!! KIIIILLLLL THAT SEA COW!!!! BURN IT BURN IT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Then lets all have a barbacue!!!! who wants theirs well done?!
  2. M

The Superior

Remember that Diz did point out that his name was irrelevant...just because people have different names dosent mean they are different....
  3. M

funny when you get your voice back I lose mine to Larengituse (however you spell it......gaaahhh pain....)
  4. M

helpful orginization list

if memory serves...in one of the TN interviews he said that Marluxia's power is over flowers....so yeah....
  5. M

o.0 what? wow didnt know that......soo whats a lemon?
  6. M

cards in KH2

Yeah its a little different from COM....but they might do somehting wiht cards...I mean think about it a lot of FF games has cards in them....I think...or was it only 8 and 9?.....I forgot...
  7. M

Japan Disney Sight

funny I think this site is more updated then the one on the japanese version of KH2...I can sorta translate but not perfectly, my japanese isnt that great...but I can tell you the tabs on the left side of the site....
  8. M

deep dive and asas question

Yeah that is ture... however....being the fact that it was quite easy to notice....wouldn't that indicate that it was a little more important?
  9. M

heart and crown!

I agree! why cant it come out sooner....sigh...
  10. M

Kingdom Key Forever!

I have to agree with everyone else on this, however, I too liked the Kingdom Key...(next to Ultima and Oblivion, and Oathkeeper, and Olimpia....)
  11. M

The red Bandaged Ansem's real name

Gatta agree with keyblademaster42 on that........
  12. M

summons

Ifrit didnt suck?!??!?!??!!? what'chu talking about?!
  13. M

kh final mix

Final Mix isn't really anything different, The english version of the game had 4 special bosses, Ice Titan, Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, and Phantom...So the Japanese audience complained about this, thus, SE Japan came out with FM which has all the special bosses, but since that would be a waste they...
  14. M

Namine

wow...sounds interesting...
  15. M

New world in kingdom hearts 2

too funny lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back