• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MAX!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Is there any chance that I can still buy it online? u_u
  2. M

358/2 Days Cinema Different Voice Actors?

I still hear the voiced scenes in the DS game are the same in the movie, I love this because they were great!
  3. M

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Combat Vignette Trailer

I don't know if anyone knew, but the game is out in someway .. yesterday I saw Days movie and I liked it, Alyson Stoner did a really great job! wish they fixed the lip-sync in Days, videos can be found on the net! Can't wait to play it!
  4. M

What location did the Seekers of Darkness go to?

Got some questions regarding the seekers, when did Master Xehanort split his heart for them ? we know Braig and Terra were in BBS period of time, is Braig the first Xehanort-Vessel we know ? While Isa appeared in BBS looking like normal boy -no signs of Xehanort on him-, by this i could only...
  5. M

Some things I noticed in KH 1.5

^oh then i apologize, it could be that i skipped those maps and went straight for the 3rd district.
  6. M

Some things I noticed in KH 1.5

A week ago, i received my copy of KH 1.5, and i noticed something i didn't see before, since i didn't play KH1FM when i press R1 to lock on a certain heartless then press "triangle" it will command my party(Donald,Goofy,Tarzan..etc) to instant attack on my target. i kinda like it, it feels more...
  7. M

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Box Art! Well i like the art but i dislike the all chessboard thingy beneath sora.. It feels so out of place.. I mean cards and white and black squares for CoM and Days are more understandable .. gotta say i love this throne..
  8. M

Xigbar. |art

just sharing some of my kh-related sketch, and my favorite,
  9. M

Regarding the Ven- Roxas issue. (Major BBS spoiler alert)

i find it really funny how lea said to ventus "We're friends now. Get it memorized." and then he forget about him lol :P
  10. M

Wait...

Edit : --" i think that mickey dont know about aqua place xP
  11. M

Wait...

hmm i still dont get who write it ? and WHEN ?
  12. M

Is Ven a waste of time?

i think without ven "connected" to sora , sora wouldn't have a Strong light in his heart .. i like ven better than that miserable nobody xD ..
  13. M

a new kingdom hearts [spoilers]

OMG really ? :P ................
  14. M

Aqua in the Dark Realm, and Castle Oblivion

hmm i never get the part when he said this is the third time he had been into RoD.. Can somebody explain that ?
  15. M

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

there the secret ending subbed by heartstation part 1 : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Secret Ending English Sub HQ Part 1 part 2 : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Secret Ending English Sub HQ Part 2 so AtW became a nobody ? his memory is fading & how could he survive after...
Back