Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Max

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Max

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

Congrats, dude! It's looking like my 91st platinum is gonna be Yakuza 6, the only trophy I have left is to beat it on Legendary mode, and I'm about halfway through my Legendary playthrough.
  2. Max

Ace Attorney - 15th Anniversary!

This and Neo Twewy both come out about a week before my wedding. I want to buy both, but certainly don't think I'll have time for both :/ We'll see. Anyway, this is super hype though, and a physical Switch release in North America! Hell yeah!
  3. Max

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You boxart + Japanese bundle revealed

Loved the new trailer, and I also like the new box art! Love how it looks like Neku is holding his 'phones through the hood. Been kinda torn between if I want to grab this for Switch or PlayStation, but I think I'm leaning Switch.
  4. Max

Newbie here!

Hey there, dolneth, hope you enjoy your time here and have some great conversations!
  5. Max

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

I'll think on it, and you go ahead and think on it too and then we can PM our ideas.
  6. Max

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

I might be willing to get in on something if it catches my interest.
  7. Max

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You Has Been Rated M in Australia

It's going to be rated M for "My body is ready."
  8. Max

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You Has Been Rated M in Australia

I'm ready for this. Literally anytime, any day Square, give me more TWEWY.
  9. Max

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

I didn't realize no PS5 games have had shared trophy lists, I guess I just assumed some would because of the PS3/Vita/PS4 having many shared lists. I also had a plat just auto-pop for me on Spider-Man Remastered. I played Miles Morales on PS5 because it seemed silly to hundred percent the PS4...
  10. Max

So you're telling me to finish platting it on the PS4 version first for the least amount of work for a double plat. Kinda wish it would just be a shared trophy list instead.
  11. Max

I'm still here for the Before Crisis chapters. Please let the gacha system not suck the fun out of this game.
  12. Max

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

The movie looks fantastic, I hope it's in a theater near me.
  13. Max

Hey Guys!

Thank you, it's nice to meet you too!
  14. Max

If it's at least the quality of Opera Omnia, then I'll be happy enough with it for what it's giving us.
  15. Max

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

I finished reading Chapter 99 of Demon Slayer last night, holy crap that last arc was so intense! I can't believe I'm so close to the halfway point now, there are still so many upper ranks and mysteries.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6