Recent content by Max

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Max

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

So I'm having a lot of fun with FF11, man, I get why people loved that game so much. Also, I'm only 200 fates away from finally having the platinum trophy of FF14!
  2. Max

I'm on Asura, but I appreciate the gesture!
  3. Max

Hell yeah, we should party up sometime! Also, wasn't sure if anyone here still played FF11? I just started it this week and I'm having a blast; it's a totally different beast than 14.
  4. Max

Kojima Productions - Death Stranding feat. Norman Reedus

I'm bummed because I bought my baby-in-a-jar edition off of Ebay, so they won't ship mine until launch day :/
  5. Max

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

Yeah, Scramble actually looks really friggin' good for a Muso game.
  6. Max

Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles thread)

I own Xenoblade Chronicles on both Wii and 3ds. I beat it on the Wii, never did finish it on 3ds, but I'm definitely down to triple dip and play the game again on Switch! Now we just need Xenoblade X on Switch!
  7. Max

https://freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/gb/
  8. Max

Dragon Quest 11; Anyone playing this besides me?

They are definitely worth it in my opinion, at least 1 and 3. 1 isn't a long game, it took me about 10 hours to finish with no guide. The story isn't anything special, but it's still charming in a classic kind of way. But especially with the new quick save feature in this whole trilogy, it...
  9. Max

I do believe there is a free trial option, yes
  10. Max

I've been playing this game for, yeesh, 4 or 5 years? It's fantastic. A great first MMO (one of the best MMO's in general), has a very solid community, a great story, I highly recommend. I have about 460 hours on it right now. I'm still on the Stormblood expansion (the one righr before the new...
  11. Max

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

I would be so giddy if this ended up being the cover art haha
  12. Max

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

Haha I know they're daunting at first, but the systems aren't too bad once you figure it out. I think the game's tutorials made them come off way more confusing than they actually are.
  13. Max

I kept waiting to hear more on voice acting too, I'm gonna not get my hopes up and assume not :/
  14. Max

😲😲😲
  15. Max

Tales of Thread | Tales of Zestiria the X, Berseria PV5, Vesperia Definitive Edition

Haha yeah, that was the skit 😂 I lost it! And yeah, I think the issue with Tales of the Rays was they seemed to put little to nothing into advertising it, I didn't discover it until it was already in it's last couple weeks. Thankfully things are looking much better for Crestoria with how much...