• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Maverick22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

I miss this thread... T_T
  2. M

Kingdom Hearts 2 is Currently The NUMBER ONE game!

Is anyone really surprised that its no. 1?
  3. M

XD I just saw it. No problem. My 15 minutes on the spotlight are done. Just enjoy the game for now.
  4. M

Sorry I havent uploaded any vids lately.. my internet has been acting all retarded. But here is Sanctuary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OzB5Fmo-Zc&eurl= Uploaded by someone else. taken from: KH-Vids.net
  5. M

Sorry about the double post.. seemed like my comp was frozen. Since KHII is right around the corner Ill be uploading lots of vids just to get you guys even more excited for it.
  6. M

So is veryone happy that the game is right around the corner.
  7. M

0_0 Someone needs to get a vid of Donald saying that.....
  8. M

I'm confused?

Just try and call your local game store. Thats your best shot.
  9. M

I'm confused?

Many places are getting the 28th but some places wont have it for sale til the 29th and/or the 30th.
  10. M

Ok it is CONFIRMED VALOR FORM

Why is everyone fighting over this tiny little insignificant thing?
  11. M

Though they were dying so easily becuase the Cup was around level 30+ and I was at 62.
  12. M

Hey good idea and you can easily power up the Drives that way.
  13. M

Final. Its just so freakin awesome >.< but the drive meter drains like no tomorrow!
  14. M

Ok it is CONFIRMED VALOR FORM

Actually I had it 5 weeks before its release and my friend had it for 6... My mistake. Ive actually had it longer than I did. I didnt play it for the first week becuase I was preparing to move to a new place. SO yeah.
Back