• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
matrix8140
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol i just google'd Fairy Tail and whatever episode number... right now i got to episode....4/5 i forget xD
    Natsu is my favorite but i had to go with Gazille >:D he's kickarse!... and yea i finished the manga, now im starting the anime and so far it's pretty close with the manga :D
    nice avy/sig.... that's Natsu.. i made sure not to have the same thing... but i'm thinking of making a Fairy Tail roleplay here >:D
    hey man...sorry about the squad...im too busy these days....ive premitted justin to take over. maybe we can hang on the ferno some time huh. catch ya later buddy. ;P
    Playing maplestory and hanging out at a forum with some inferno buddies ._. Also trying to get grades up in this last week of semester 1.
    nice .... and yea its a bit akward... not rly though i've been wanting to get rid of Brol [rp verison that is] for a while but didn't know how... im making a new character anyway :D
    well..... in the roleplay version.. Sleif killed Brol, slashing out Dygado and Brixlage, though Brol retained his form [soul]... Dygado [heart] and Brixlage [body]...i dunno how in the RPG though...

as for personality Brol is just chill minded and out going... Dygado is ambitious and over excited with energy and jumps into battles, ignorant one... Brixlage is calm and collected but doesn't hesitate to take anyone out, he thirsts for power and nothing more.

style of fighting;

Brol depends on his environment to fight, he lacks the well balance of speed and uses his environment like walls and poles to move around in a battle. His methods of fighting is more defensive than offensive. He would more rather tire out his opponent than fight head on. Brol will out think the opponent with his vast, creative ideas combined with his dense library of spells.

Dygado jumps into battle with anything, magic or weapon. He has more speed than Brol and uses it at all times. Dy will tire out his opponent with his fast actions and furries of attacks. He is a close range fighter, both weaponist and hand to hand.

Brixlage strength above all else is unmatchable. His speed is too faster than Brol's but not as fast as Dygado's. Brix has no hand to hand skills, only the sword and his magics which range from earth to metals.
    oh yea i forgot to reply hahaha yea man it sounds really good and magic... very good idea >:D make me more kickarse hahahah jkjk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back