• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by MasterZero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MasterZero

Discussion: The wasted potential of Dream Drop Distance

All I'm gonna say is this. I like the the whole 13 Xehanort thing. Its awesome. Reminds me of a Doctor Who villain. Like what if different versions of the Master teaming up to take down the Doctor, or the in-canon scene of the Great Intelligence splitting himself up to murder the Doctor's...
  2. MasterZero

When I come to, Let Us meet, with our Usual Words on the Usual Street

Man, I actually really like this poem.
  3. MasterZero

News ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

If there was one thing I liked about Chain of Memories it was the characters and story.