• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MasterRox

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Strength or Magic?

I go for both of then, but you cant leave magic alone, since it helps a lot. when you are facing a lot of nobodies, magnet and thunder are a life saver, reflect helps too, mostly against bosses.
  2. M

which game do you think is more fun?

I like Re:CoM more, because you have to think before acting, and its harder.
  3. M

Sora's heartless weak?

I was writting when he posted Thanks, its makes sense now.
  4. M

Sora's heartless weak?

Xehanort heartless didnt have a body, he only got one after using Riku's. If so, why does Xemnas and Xehanort heartless(aka Ansem), are strong?
  5. M

Sephiroth?

No they arent. Seph moves in KH1 is slower compared to KH2 Seph, but if you consider Sora moviment and abilities limits, it becomes a lot harder, thats why people say he is harder.
  6. M

BBS's Battle System

It seens a bit confusing, but it may get easier once you get the hang of it.
  7. M

BBS's Battle System

Just like parasite eve 1, you have a action bar that must fill before attacking, but I may be wrong, since its only on some pics.
  8. M

BBS's Battle System

In the pic, I dont see cards. It seens you dont need to have a card for attack but its possible to see a bar under the "Command". What I mean, is that its probably turn based for you to attack, use magic, heal or anything, while running around.
  9. M

kh2 fm boss terra

the first time you get the proof of...(forgot the name) and a crown, after that, if I recall correctly, you receive a sinth item(forgot the name).
  10. M

kh2 fm boss terra

just keep on fighting against Xemmas and Axel/Roxas data to get Power and Magic up, at lvl99 its very easy to win against Xemmas data, therefore, get to +85str
  11. M

Final Boss on Proud mode

KH2FM+ have this without cheats, anyway, you should try as low as you can. I did it once in the american version with no growth abilities at level 40, but it could be lower(I leveled like 3 levels to kill xaldin, took me lot of tries). Also dont forget to add the rules that gungonx told.
  12. M

Secret Area in Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden?

its called Cavern of Rememberance, only available in FM+
  13. M

Unknown

Hey guyz, Im having some hard times to defeat him. Does anyone know a good strategy to defeat him? From his various attacks, the one I have more problem is that roulette that keeps on killing me every time. Any tips and thanks.
  14. M

At what event do you think BBS took place?

You have a good point there Adamus, I think that its in the middle, and resulted in a new enemy(or old, if you get what I mean).
  15. M

most amazing hack I have ever seen so far.

Very nice, thats why KH:CoM was a nice game, you could play as Riku. It would be nice if they made bosses playeble
Back