• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Master_Tapion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Tactics RP

Welcome to the future. You may think about future as in 2000 yeas from now, but you are wrong this time. It is about a decade into the future. The world is in utter chaos.Terrorism has struck us again. Iraq's democracy has demolished. Nuclear bombs are being made in just about every major...
  2. M

The Main Bad Guy

You know, the BHK could be the enemy.
  3. M

whos ur fav

Axel is my favorite. He's the coolest.
  4. M

Favorite World

I love Destiny Island. It has a calming feeling that makes you feel at home.
  5. M

What is your faveorite thing about kingdom hearts?

I liked the whole storyline. It was great, fun, and entertaining. I loved the enviornments. It added a wholesome twist to it.
  6. M

Axel or Ansem?

Axel is way cooler than Ansem!
  7. M

what character do you want in kh2??

Buzz Lightyear. Buzz is Disney, you know?
  8. M

Monsters you want to see in KH2

It would be cool to see the Hydra and Sin. But the Power Puff Girls? That's just wierd.
  9. M

which is more powerful...

I think Twilight blows Light and dark out of the water. It would be cool to have the best of both worlds.
  10. M

what lvl are you

Sora, Donald, and Goofy were all level 73 when i finished the game.
  11. M

Characters

Any generally evil Final Fantasy character would be good. Like Reno. He would be a good addition to KH2. Barret would be cool, even though he's a good guy.
  12. M

Diz=Ansem

Well, I think Diz is Ansem and th BHK is a shell of Sora. Ansem and Diz are too much alike. The BHK and Sora look the same. Anybody see the connections?
  13. M

Characters

Hyperion, Tidus is 17 in FFX. I would like to see Zidane, Sciefer or Yuna in KH2. That would be awesome.
  14. M

I'm new

Hey, I'm new here. anyone now shuggy bear? I'm one of his best friends.
Back