• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Master Riku 789

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Memory

Damn you. Well atleast I'm not the only one who thinks this. :D
  2. M

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Soon we will finaly know how to pronounce Marluxia and we can finaly find out what Marluxia's two final forms are called.
  3. M

Memory

Well here is my theory. What if an unbirth is something that was never meant to be born. An example would be, If someone took the memory of Kairi and gave it a physical form then the result would be a remnant of kairi, a part of her that was never meant to be born. So lets say Namine was...
  4. M

Memory

Can memory take on a physical form via darkness?
  5. M

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

I think the unknown man is Xehanort's Memories or Ansem the Wise.
  6. M

Namine and Coded

She might have needed too. I don't know why, this was just an idea not a theory.
  7. M

Namine and Coded

What if the unknown man in coded is actually a memory that Namine put in the journal? She had a whole year to mess with the journal, so do you think it's possible?
  8. M

[spoilers] First Coded Footage !! WITH TRANSLATIONS !!

Re: (SPOILERS CODED) First Coded Footage Coded looks really good. I hope this comes to the PSP.
  9. M

358/2 Days Scan Translations

Feburary 09 can't get here soon enough. Thanks Bittermeat.
  10. M

More New 358/2 Days Screens!

I'm dying to see the translations. But i'll be patient, Bittermeat works hard on those things. Thanks Bittermeat.
  11. M

Me and you both Cissy. I hope Xemnas does'nt do that often in the game.
  12. M

I wonder how Bittermeat is doing on the translations? I can't wait to see them.
  13. M

The scene where Xemnas and Saix are watching Roxas sleep in his room is abit weird. I mean why are two grown men watching a kid sleep. Xemnas and Saix are perverts.
  14. M

Yeah, thats true. I guess it really does'nt make much sense for them to be fighting either.
  15. M

So why is roxas in his fighting position?
Back