• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Master of Blades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

The First Heartless

Is it possible that the maniacal bald guy in secret ending was the first Heartless? I may be mistaken but I am pretty sure in one of the Ansem Reports he states something about the first Heartless.
  2. M

Heartless and a Nobody?

I have been wondering... What happens if someone's Nobody met with there Heartless? Would they become Human or completly different Entity?
  3. M

Riku vs Roxas!

Wow! That was very impressive! Nice Find! :thumbsup:
  4. M

Meet Marluxia's *Spoiler*

Re: Meet Marluxia's *SPoiler* Wow, In CoM that thing didn't look that vicious but now... Holy $***!!! Nice Find Xaldin :thumbsup:
  5. M

Mickey's Vital Role

Who thinks Mickey will have a vital role within the events of the KH2FM Secret Ending? Meaning if this Secret Ending is showing what the next game is going to be about will Mickey have vital roles/ main character/ secondary character?
  6. M

Knights Speculation

First off I want to say this is just another one of these crazy theories of mine so please don't flame. Thanks! :thumbsup: This Is A Theory In The Works! What if Sora, Riku, and Mickey/Kairi are the Three Knights you see in the secret ending? I know what you are saying, Wow this guy is a total...
Back