• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Master Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH1 room mod!

Why does Roxas and Sora both have similar rooms?
  2. M

An English version of Final Mix+?

If it doesn't make a US release, just import it. Or if you might be a little cheap, then just download it and burn it to a DVD; just make sure you've got a magic swap at hand. : p
  3. M

Am I the only one who doesn't/didn't use sleights?

I only used the Trinity Sleight. That's all. But when I played Reverse/Rebirth, I used them like /crazy/. xD
  4. M

Passion...But Spanish

She's got a strong voice, like Utada. It's good that she didn't butcher the song up either. :3
  5. M

Sythesis Recipes

Synthesis Recipes I've just about completed my Synthesis section in Jiminy's Journal, but it says I've got 27/45 Synthesized recipes. What's that mean, and how do I complete it? I'm at total loss with this part. >.>; EDIT I understand now that it means that I have to synthesize all the...
  6. M

code breaker codes

This is great, I really needed the time codes. (Poster Duty, ugh...) Code breaker codes for KH are hard to find these days, so I thank you for posting them. :] A lot of people think that AR is much better, but the truth is, AR and Code Breaker are pretty much the same thing.
  7. M

Action Replay or Codebreaker

In general, this is for both I and II. But which would you prefer? Spending a couple extra bucks on AR, or saving a few dollars on Codebreaker? The only difference between the two is the company that makes it, and the price. What's your opinion on this one? Would you prefer AR or Codebreaker...
  8. M

New name for Riku's part of CoM.

You might get in trouble. >>;
  9. M

Playing KH CoM on the DS

I prefer to play CoM on the DS, mainly because of the light. xD But the graphics seem more crisp, too. I like that part a lot. :]
  10. M

Keyblade Tutorials

Anyone know any good tutorials on how to make a keyblade? Doesn't matter which keyblade, just something that will keep me from spending alot of money making it. Or break easily. >>; So far, I've only found a tutorial for the Kingdom Key. click Actually, now that I think about it, does anyone...
  11. M

I don't get it.

What was the point in altering everyone's memory?
  12. M

MH's Computer is Effed Up D:

I have Window's XP. And something's happened to McAfee, so that everything needed to be re-verified. And now pop-ups are coming out of every crook and ninny from the internet. We tried a system restore, and our old version of McAfee came back, but virus scan was nowhere to be found, so we tried...
  13. M

What Kingdom Hearts Merchendise Do You Own?

Post a list of all of the KH stuff you have. As for me, I have: Kingdom Hearts (English) Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (English) Kingdom Hearts II (English) Complete Kingdom Hearts Manga (English) Complete Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Manga (English) Kingdom Hearts Strategy Guide...
  14. M

The Soldiers and the Keyblades

Okay, I still don't quite understand this. So I'm hoping someone can help me out on this one. Maybe someone else caught this one, too. So E.S. picked up Sora's keyblade, Aqua picked up Mickey's Keyblade, and Ven picked up Riku's. But since the names Ven and Aqua are like Sora and Kairi...
  15. M

Free Comic Book Day

FCB day's on May 5th, at probably all the local comic book shops. I'm going to Joy's Japanimation (Greensburg PA) for FCB Day (psst, what should I buy? xD). :] Anyone else know about FCB day?
Back