• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Master Correa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Guitar-wielding Medicham

:thumbsup: I need someone who can draw really good, and that knows about the Pokemon from Ruby and Sapphire. If anyone can help, I'll be thankfull. Here's the thing: I need someone to draw me a Medicham(original, not shiny version) playing a black electric guitar with his head looking at the...
  2. M

Super Smash Bros. for DS.

I had this splendid idea for an awesome DS game that would be compared to Mario Kart DS. Of Course, it's a NINTENDO game. Let's make it more like a remix of an old N64 classic that has now become one the greastest fighting games in GC. I MEAN SUPER SMASH BROS. DS! Let's say that the developers...
  3. M

does BHK have a crush/girlfriend?

Ok....... I don't know. Why are people so naive?
  4. M

March 1st?

I just wish it could be on January/February.
  5. M

March 1st?

Only believe in SE...
  6. M

March 1st?

Ummm, that's not true.
  7. M

The Heartless and The Dusk

No, Nobodies are another class of creatures like the Heartless. Heartless: heart Nobodies: soul and body Therefore, Heartless are different from Nobodies but they show some comparisons. For example, the Shadows{Heartless} and the Dusks{Nobodies} look alike, because they seem to be the first of...
  8. M

we shall be one once again(edit)

Nice understoodable theory. We still need for more info to be sure, but that can be true.
  9. M

Fanfiction ► I wanted a destiny...I got a disaster.

Nice one. I like it. Keep on. "I should start writing mines. It's called Kingdom Hearts: Engaged!"
  10. M

Luxord = Enigmatic Man?

I was just joking about the Luxord is EM thing.
  11. M

BHK and Sora do look alike.

Well, supposley BHK is Sora's shell so they look alike. But we're not sure. Im lost............
  12. M

Luxord = Enigmatic Man?

Okay, it is confirmed. Luxord is EM!
  13. M

Enigmatic Man?

Nice comeback... "Im joking"
  14. M

bhk icons

Ohhh, I guess I was kinda lost before. Anyway....
  15. M

Ursula's Musical Game

Not sure, maybe all the buttons except start and select.
Back