• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Master Aros

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

strongest

I hear Marly, Xemnas and Roxas. But I dont hear Saix. I think he is the strongest and most misunderstood/underestimated of all the org members. Well Zexion was underestimated but I dont think he was the strongest. Anyway I think Saix is the strongest.
  2. M

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

It was cool but when I first saw it I thought "No way am I gonna fight all those heartless!!" Then I started to enjoy it, a lot. And for those who dont like it and it gets boring use some cheats.
  3. M

Sora is Evil!!!

When I thought back to it I figured Sora was evil too. But then I thought to myself if the organization never lost their hearts in the first place they wont be going through all that in the first place. And we all know how the Organization started.
  4. M

Critical Mode

I thought that once you equipped it you cant take it off. EXP0 I mean.
  5. M

About the EXP ZERO ability

Well in Kh1 the characters lvl up at different times or independently. So if a member isnt there then they dont lvl up. And for some reason Sora wouldnt lvl up as much as the rest. But yet Sora never died as easily. And Exp 0 does not affect the forms. Just Sora
  6. M

An English version of Final Mix+?

Yeah it probably wont come out. If it didnt, we wouldnt be missing much. Just a cool new kick butt form and awesome new boss fights and scenes that help under stand the story more. Hmmm. Take back what I said. That game needs to come out in the U.S and Europe.
  7. M

peradox cerberus

For me I just go into a Final form and go crazy. And through all that I had more than enough orbs. And as for the others, level up your forms, summons and Sora in general, all the way and you should be good to go.
  8. M

About the EXP ZERO ability

Yeah it should work for all members of your party. If it didnt, it would be just like KH1 where your party was stronger than you.
  9. M

It's all about the soul

i THINK YOU MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING WITH THIS. MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS WHY VEN AND ROXAS LOOK THE SAME AND WHY VEN WEARS THE SAME CLOTHES AS ROXAS BUT WITH SOME FEATURES CHANGED
Back