• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thank you. I figured intelligent-looking trolling suited my style better than messy typing.

Also, I'm going to sleep now, I need at least a few hours. So goodnight. (or goodmorning, whichever.)
    Unfortunately, the bastards have their contract set up so that if they have to lay any new wire or anything, we have to pay for it, regardless of cost. We don't have that money right now, so I manage the best I can.

And will do, or try, anyways.
    We do pay the bills. The phone company just laid shitty wire, so the signal is generally bad.

And enjoy you Scotland, if I don't manage to talk to you again before then. I wish I could be around to be shouted at on MSN, but we can't have everything we want now, can we?
    sup massive attack.

I'm finally getting around to replying to you. My internet connection has been terrible lately, so I've barely been on at all for a while. The social life is nice, but I miss my internet too, goddamn.

Otherwise, no, no Philip K. Dick at all. It's like he doesn't exist in the Midwest, I've never managed to find anything. I do have to try to pick up a copy of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? sometime before the end of the summer though. Also, I'm getting On the Road next time I'm at the library, which should be alright.
    Nothing wrong with a little jewsic.

Just saying i like the Beasties but i would not touch anything else in their general genre with a ten foot pole
    I've tried man, trust me.
    Yeah, I guess so. Makes it seem like the facebook thing is less of a social outing and more of a trap to reel kids in if you don't have any friends :\
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back