• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A car, that's ridiculous.

But, uh, I haven't actually seen it. I think it was out last February, and I hadn't really gotten into him by then. I did read the oral biography of roughly the same name though, and that was quite interesting.
    I don't know how else to refer to her, seeing as how they're not married.

Some Hunter S. Thompson, Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, Slaughterhouse-Five. It's enough to keep me occupied for a few more days, at least.
    The break has been pretty uneventful so far, I agree. At least I got a bunch of books, thanks to my dad's girlfriend's rich family.
    C
    looks like shit if the contrast is bumped up.
    C
    think i totally re - worked it
    Though, it looks twice as sexy without the stock you wanted me to fit in there. Not even kidding.
    But, I hope you like it. Made it look cute XD

yoko.png
    I got a digital camera, among other decent things. Altogether, it was a pretty decent, albeit busy, day.

Did you get, or do, for that matter, anything interesting?
    C
    I had a sinking feeling the colors were off.
    I like the touching up you did, but you know what? I'm just going to make you either one new one, or two because I want to give you the best piece I could muster with that shit.

:3 <3
    C

[link]: http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc333/Chappehero/Request%20Shop/Cherrybomb.png

I know the colors together, including that flower are as weird as fuck, but it seemed to suit her for some reason, composition wise. If you need me to change anything up, just let me know, babe.

:D!
    C
    You kinky motherfucker.
    That link doesn't work

Dx
    Oh and look at PunkBitch again.
    Just posted a new tag.
    I think me misspelling Ziggy was just a typo. I definitely knew that's how you spelled it. Mehh, you've got me on the 80s thing though.

You'd like Saturdays=Youth quite a bit if you looked into it more. I'm sure of that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back