• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Marvel-less

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  2. M

Let's find ALL the X's!

The Mark of Heresy was overall used to keep track of where they are, like it's purpose for Sora. Using that purpose it makes sense that TAV had the MoH so MX could tell where they were. It also explains how he could plan their activities so smoothly and trap them so easily. Plus let's not forget...
  3. M

(Spoiler) major questions

No. If you watch the clips you see that ME dropped his keyblade when he died. During the Final Episode when Aqua goes to LOD she picks it up and uses it as her own.
  4. M

Vanitas and Xion connection * spoilers*

The connection I can see is that they both were created. And that they were created for a "Dark" meaning. *shrugs* that's really it.
  5. M

BBS reason to why X in Org. 13 names

Xion14 thank you so much for this. In the Ven and Vanitas cutscenes thread, Xion14 pointed out that Master Xehanort held out an X that looked similar to when Roxas received the X in his name. That got me thinking a little bit. Is that why all the members of Organization 13 have an X in their...
  6. M

ven and sora cutscene

AWESOME FIND!!!!!!! That sums it up right there for Ven. He really is in Sora and when Sora released his heart Ven appeared as Roxas. So Roxas probably did have a heart but b/c of Sora's scattered memories he probably got his memories of Ven scrambled up also. O_o
  7. M

Yen sid's a master!!!

Not really taking sides but in Kingdom Hearts everything is shown to you straight up. Things can be stated and be true, and never have VISUAL proof. In my opinion I honestly believe that Yen Sid is a master, hence based off the simple fact that he as Master in front of his name. Assault me if...
  8. M

(spoilers?)Ven and Vanitas?

The first one is Ven taken over by Vanitas before he fights Aqua. The second one is Ven surrounded by Unversed that Vanitas summoned. This is before they fight. The third one is apparently Ven's Awakening pillar. But Vanitas and Ven have their final fight here. Vanitas has the X-Blade during...
  9. M

SECRET ENDING!!!

Think about it. Remember in the new trailer Ansem the Wise's voice is the one we hear right? What if what he said in the trailer is what he's telling Aqua? Ansem the Wise must have planned this with Aqua, if that is him. When Ansem looked back and saw Braig and Ansem together that obviously...
  10. M

VANITAS' FACE FROM THE CREDITS

Kind of noticed that. But if you'd check the times they're almost within seconds of each other. :-/
  11. M

VANITAS' FACE FROM THE CREDITS

^____^ YOUR WELCOME!! lol It stretches the page but it's worth it
  12. M

Ven + Aqua endings!

Well look at what's there and try to guess. It helps. Terra: I say he's forced for his soul to reside as the Lingering Sentiment at the Battlefield where he lost his body. While there he can only think about how he failed to help Ven and Aqua, which MX repeatedly stabbed into his head before...
  13. M

Ven's naked picture.

Justin.tv - 反幻想聯盟Season3 Archives Go here and click Jan. 8th. Use the fast forward button and go until the left number is 4:59 and the right number is 5:04. There's the scene I was talking about as proof in case any thinks I'm making this up.
  14. M

Ven's naked picture.

It's similar to the part of Roxas going to Dark Meridian to talk to Xemnas before the game starts. It's a just a random event that looks pretty cool that reveals something that happened in the past to explain the future. In my opinion it's pretty cool. Both Ven's and Sora (I'm thinking kid Sora)...
  15. M

Ven's naked picture.

To verify when you start the game at the beginning there is a scene where Master Xehanort has Ven in a blanket like in the latest trailer. He lays him down and Ven goes through an Awakening. In the Awakening in falls with the blankets but it disappears in light. Ven IS NOT COMPLETELY NAKED...
Back