• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Martine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Wii Ambassador - 500 free Wii points! :D

Have anyone here heard of this great promotion? :) Want to earn 500 free Wii points? This will only work is you haven't connected your wii to the internet yet, or if there is 30 days or less since you did for the first time. Read more here: Nintendo launches Connection Ambassador Promotion -...
  2. M

Christian the lion

This brought tears to my eyes.. So touching. YouTube - christian the lion YouTube - Christian the Lion - the full story (in HQ)
  3. M

KH2 FM better or worse?

It is waaay better. The databattles, Cavern of Remembrance, the Terra fight.. It's awesome! Much better than the original. And of course the new outfit in Christmas town, and the new music..
  4. M

RIZ-ZOAWD for the DS

- Based on "The Wizard of Oz" - Most likely an RPG - Developer: Media Vision (Wild Arms) - You use the green "ball" on the touchscreen to control your characters. Scans: http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/72181020080611_170202_0_big.jpg...
  5. M

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

I <3 Ian. YouTube - SUPERCOOLWILLOW's Channel He rawks :D
  6. M

Roxas' card

Thanks for your help ppl! I'll try to get it during my next playthrough.
  7. M

Roxas' card

I figured that. But I still want the card for later.
  8. M

Roxas' card

Yep. And it's quite useful too, doubles your attack o_O I'm on the last fight in the game, and I really need it ;____;
  9. M

Roxas' card

Does anyone know where to find Roxas' card in RE:CoM?
  10. M

Best Man For Larxene. Axel or Marluxia?

lolwut (25252525252525252525252)
  11. M

Best Man For Larxene. Axel or Marluxia?

What's wrong with yaoi? 8D Anyways, I say Axel. They do look good together.
  12. M

Ahh! Riku Replica 3rd Battle!

Yeah, that battle was hard. I think you should choose CP if you're gonna lvl. up more before fighting him again. Put more healing cards in your deck if you haven't already.. Be careful not to use sleights so much.. Hope it helps. Anyways, good luck!
  13. M

Larxene-The Best Woman Fighter on Organization XIII

I love Larxene! My favorite Org. XIII member.
  14. M

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer That's awesome!! Thank you so much for posting this! Me love you :wub:
  15. M

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

Larxene, Vexen (I love his insane personality) and Axel!
Back