• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Marly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know right? Jk, but it used to be sooooo bad that my mom sent me to the psychologist to figure out what was "wrong" because she honestly didn't know what to do. But having a group of friends that I trust and take me as I am really helped aloft with better communication with my mom. It always helps to have some form of support.
    i'd like anything from you <3

well i've always had bad experiences with friends until i finally met some really good ones. you just have to be patient and willing. but we all have our vices. i'm totally self conscious and i have such poor self esteem. i always put myself down and compare myself to others and i feel like no one would ever like me. but i'm trying to get past that and see myself for who i really am.
    ooo i like that nickname, passionstar *u*

but is everything okay? i saw the thread and just wanted to check on you bby
    Getting into the technical stuff huh? Well good luck with that. I want to try and do some drafting myself when I get the time to sit down and do it.

Well I think I was actually talking about your step mother that likes to make things hard for you (at least I think you said it was your step mother). But it's nice to hear that that part of your life is going well ;D

Yeah once you move out things are going to be peachy. I still have no idea when I'll get my own place, with all these students loans to worry about and such :x
    yeah actually i'm in a freelance position right now working for this marketing company. second day on the job was today, it's going pretty well.

are you still living around oppressive people?
    i know bby~ <3 that's why i don't mind all that much.

and i'm not entirely sure of the plan yet. you should sleep with jeels.
    :D
    loving the Name Change. it might be a spoiler though :| so be weary

and OMG that's hilarious
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back