• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I can see that hence why I'm staring into his eyes @_@ not bad of a set up, though it's a little LQ to be honest.
    Yeah, just be cool. Dont send friend request to anybody till you ge tto know them. Thats what i did. Some people even sent me friend requests when i was a noob
    Note: Get to know the people b4 sending them request. Otherwise you ll be tagged as sheggy 555555. To be continued
    You have to have more than 1,000 post to do that. When you hit 1,000 you'll become a premium with brown username and new features.
    Good ,man, enjoying my new FC. What about you? Learning the bascis of rep and stuff? Do you know how to rep somebdoy, and what the colored blocks mean? You can also see who has rep'd you.
    Well actually, there's no real boundary in a sense, but it's best not to make signatures an eyesore. Ones the size of wallpapers are ridiculous to say the least.
    Not trying to be pushy or anything, you know; better me than a mod right?
    Wow I got here pretty late. Like the others have said below me, if you don't mind resizing or replacing your signature that would be very nice. If you're having trouble with the resize just let me know. That is if you're planning on doing that.
    sup, you seem pretty new, so I'm gonna ask nicely. Would you mind either removing or resizing your sig pic? it's huge, lol.
    Dude, get a smaller sig before a mod yells at you. You can ask for one at Face down the sun graphics; it's free.
    no problem, put every text in blue or red color, something that isnt black or white. If you dont know how to change colors let me know and ill send you a pict or try to explain you , k?
    There you go, also the pict has to be from a public album if you want it to work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back