• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MarLux1a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

PHils Training

OK guys all i need are the paradox cups and 1000 points in Phils training. I read around and know how to unlock the pardox cups now but HOW IN THE WORld can i get 1000 points on Phils traing... the most I got was 750 or so... ANY AND ALL TIPS GREATLY APPERICIATED THX!!!!!
  2. M

Strength, magic, or defense?

MAGIC!!! Always have and always will be on normal ne ways...Sword on Expert(KH 1) and Proud(KH 2)
  3. M

where r u in game and what do u think of it so far

Dead middle of the game (1000 Heartless) and got it on Saturday....Normal mode
  4. M

When did you first get...

lol I have yet to play as King Mickey...too good I guess and I didn't get Anti-Form until The Cerberus Cup in the UnderDome
  5. M

Hardest Boss?

I think it would have to of been Kurt Zisa for me. I don't think that there isn't even a second hardest....Sephinroth was even ten times easier
  6. M

Sanctuary official release

They better not change the beat...that would ruin the whole song!
  7. M

Character Analysis!!!

ok this is my theory on who all the characters we know of REALLY are. This is all my own and rather complicated and involved so Ill post about 1-2 characters or so a day and Sora will be last because he connects to practically everyone else in one way or another and, finally, Donald and Goofy...
  8. M

BHKs name

Guess we will just have to wait and see....
  9. M

BHKs name

Hey again! Allright, so there are basically two names for BHK floating around out there right? Siru and Roxas. Its pointed out in an earlier KHinsider headliner that Siru is a mix of Sora and Riku ok? So the thought just occured to me what if Siru and Roxas are BOTH BHKs name? Not exactly like...
  10. M

About Soras new duds....

Ok all i just noticed something when I played through Kingdom Hearts:CoM, reverse/rebirth again and in the newest PV out there.....Mickeys' clothes in CoM and under the Order robe in the PV have a strikeing resembalence to Soras regular KHII clothes. Anyone else notice this? And do you think...
  11. M

i think were forgetting something

Hey all im brand new and this is my first post so bare with me: You ALL are forgetting one very imporatnat fact that should of been brought up in this thread before we got so involved; According to Ansem, there are THREE (maybe 4) phases in which any one person can exist or , to put it another...
Back