• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by marlousmiracle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

So now what do you think of BBS coming to USA?

Shit I need to buy a PSP now.
  2. M

Georgian Luger dies in crash

Olympic luger killed in crash | NBC Olympics This definitely is a tragedy. Looking at the pictures just shocked me. I could never imagine hitting a pole at 90 mph and this is right before the game are about to start. My prayers go out to this guy and the Georgian team. (Sorry but I didn't see...
  3. M

NA release date?

BBS will be available for the PSP Go right? Im really considering getting a psp just for this game.
  4. M

Where can I repair a DS/DSI

So my Ds is pretty hanging by a thread. The sound doesn't work, the color's messed up, and the top screen is hanging around but its still pretty much playable. Does anyone know how I can repair my DS or any store that repair DS's??
  5. M

KH BBS OPENING MOVIE FOUND!!!!

I was kinda hoping that they would use a new song for the opening. Oh well, it's still good.
  6. M

Expections about the music in BBS

I expect to the final boss battle music to be very epic like always.
  7. M

Where'd he go?

Where the fuck did that guy go? He wasn't in The Gathering and didn't see him at Radiant Garden, (well this is just based off the trailer) I was expecting him to see him somewhere other than LoD. I find it kind of strange we don't see him anywhere else? (If this thread has been mentioned or...
  8. M

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Terra's story is obviously a lot like Riku's but Im really interested to see what happened to Ven.
  9. M

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Dam can't wait to play this. Is Ven dead or just like in a state of suspension??
  10. M

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Can't wait to see the story behind these 2.
  11. M

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scan (Isa) Lol If Isa's hair is like that, I wonder how Lea's hair is going to look.
  12. M

Quinton Flynn to voice Lea

Lea's going to making an appearance! There hasn't been a picture of him in a scan or something right?
  13. M

The scan with Kairi

This just adds to the Zexion age speculation.
  14. M

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

"Who am I going to have ICE CREAM with?!?!?!?" - Roxas Classic shit Oh and when Roxas told Riku to shut up. I lol'd
Back