• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MardukKurios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MardukKurios

Timed Objective Issues

Hey there guys, I am actually not sure if this thread already exists or not but I wanted to address the timed Objective Issue in Union X. I managed to beat all Objectives from the Main Storyline and also of all Proud Missions as well, except for Mission 374 where you have to defeat the Search...
  2. MardukKurios

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Might Go To PS4/XBox One Says IGN

I would prefer I.5 and II.5 for PlayStation Vita as well, just because of the reason that I am mostly working and don't find much time just playing at home - this was a super big plus for Final Fantasy X and X-2! I bought it for both PS3 and Vita and I would do the same for Kingdom Hearts - even...
  3. MardukKurios

Gummi Ship Mission 2 in Atlantica

Okay my dear friends, I finally managed to finish this Mission, it was not that hard as I thought it would be. For everyone who might have the same trouble, this is what I have done: Build a regular Ship, anything size and model does not matter exactly, just try to use the best cockpit, it's...
  4. MardukKurios

Gummi Ship Mission 2 in Atlantica

Hey there guys, I don't know if some of you guys already reached Platinum in KH Final Mix yet, but I have a Question corresponding the 2nd Gummi Ship Mission for Atlantica. Primum Mobile made a super helpful FAQ I refered on many times, but this is something I don't understand: Does someone...
  5. MardukKurios

Any tips for Chernabog?

You can only summon on the Ground when Donald and Goofy are around + concious. If you are alone you can't use any summon at all so be aware of that. Use Aero a lot and try to heal quite often, take all your Elixirs and or Final Elixirs with you, you can actually do it, I am sure of that. Good...
  6. MardukKurios

Unchanging Armor

Aerora or Aeroga worked magically here, or you just switch to summon superfast, set on Position you need and execute. This works for me everytime, every Boss -> even Kurt Zisa with his Magic Locking Move I have enough time to summon Tinkerbell. The Game made a good choice and made the Menu with...
  7. MardukKurios

Unchanging Armor

The place where you fight this Reactor Thingy is a platform to stand and summon. I always use this spot to summon Simba to kick out that Reactor and Tinkerbell in the last fight. I am so reliefed that those 2 Trophies are gone now, I hoped for the Unchanging Armor too, but unfortunately I...
  8. MardukKurios

Unchanging Armor

Oh yeah, Ansem was a pain but he was easier for me than Chernaborg, but I managed to summon Tinkerbell for my all Time Healer. And now I can restart and play the Game without any rush or hoping not to die and use continue because the speed Trophy and the Continueless Trophy are mine now...
  9. MardukKurios

Unchanging Armor

Yeah I had this situation all the time when playing the Game and I laughed all the time when every Boss gave me two or three Level Ups, but the Game got me when I finally reached Chernaborg, this was my first enemy which happened to kill me, thank god I didn't press continue... I was in a time...
  10. MardukKurios

Unchanging Armor

Hey guys, I don't know how many of you actually have the game and played it already, but this Trophy bugs me. Unchanging Armor Cleared the game without changing equipment once I now played through this game the second time in super speed (under 7 hours with skipping all cutscenes) + Beginner...
  11. MardukKurios

Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

Re: Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix I agree with nearly all of those points of you, but I am honest, 358/2 Days completely new made did interest me because the original DS Game is pretty bad made. Cutscenes of 2 hours length would've made more fun to watch when you play...
  12. MardukKurios

News ► Nomura Interview in Famitsu Mentions KHII HD!

To be pretty honest, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has the "shortest" Game of all those Games combined with Missions which will repeat forever but in another World, so why don't they have time for this anymore? If they had the time to rework ALL Cutscenes to over 70, then it would be a breeze to do...
  13. MardukKurios

KH3D Trophies

Well I already have read that, but STILL those three are irrelevant for the Trophy in the End, because only Dream Eaters with Recipes are counted for the Trophy! :)
  14. MardukKurios

Worth it?

Okay I am the rare Type of guy who is willing to buy something, even if there is only one thing I really want. I have several consoles here, just for one or two games, but I am happy that I am in possession of them. Same goes for the 3DS, in fact the one and only reason was KH3D, but still I...
  15. MardukKurios

Worth it?

I bought my 3DS last Year on Xmas and my first Reason, out of all other Reasons was simply KINGDOM HEARTS. I am honest, I also imported a Japanese 3DS with KH3D just for KH3D. So yes, the Game is worth the buy of a 3DS, at least in my eyes. There are other good titles which can be awesome too...
Back