• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Manidesu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Dream Drop Distance

Okay found mementos menu. But i still dont have the secret ending with Kairi. Is there something else i need to do besides answer the questions correctly and get all the letters in the credits mini game?
  2. M

Dream Drop Distance

Mementos??? Never heard of it. How do i access the mementos? You mentioned file loading, but when i go to load a file from the ddd menu the only thing i see are my saved files. Do i need to load the file and then use a save point menu to find mementos?
  3. M

Hi im Manidesu

Im not new to the kh series. I used to play it all the time as a kid. I recently got back into it bcuz of 2.8's release, and im as impatient for III's release as ever. Whats up everyone?
  4. M

Dream Drop Distance

Okay i cant seem to activate the secret ending no matter what I do! Im playing on standard mode, i answered the three questions like so: losing something thats important, my close freinds, to recover something important. I got all the letters in the mini game. But it still wont appear! The...
Back